is this OEM???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this OEM???

Have any of you guys bought these from turner before? Are they OEM?

They are damn close if they aren't OEM. Turner has always sold me good stuff.
    '89 325i track sloot
    '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

pretty sure BMW is making them out of cheap plastic now anyway. Old ones were metal.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I'm assuming you read. In case you didn't... that won't fit the e30 trunk. But might as well for your hood.
        Originally posted by z31maniac
        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

yeah I need one for the hood, the trunk is in pretty mint condition.

Comment

Steal one from the cash for clunkers lot.

Comment

Try blunt or pelican
              sigpic
              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

some are convexed and some are not, so keep an eye on that
                James Burger
                DynotechMotorsports

Comment

Bought one from Pelican,,, made of plastic now,, but fit and finish were great.

Comment

they are original. when they have a bmw part number on their listing, it means its real i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                      pretty sure BMW is making them out of cheap plastic now anyway. Old ones were metal.
                      Yeah, they are all plastic and fit like shit on 90% of cars I've installed them on. I've been running Alpina badges because they fit properly.. I guess I'll just paint and re-clear my old ones..

I think the dealers are still charging $35 for them too, like they were doing when prices skyrocketed on the metal ones. They didnt drop the price a bit... Turner's price is the nicest I've seen for an aftermarket supplier. I think wholesale cost where I work is ~$15ish each. Still not worth it for plastic in my opinion, but oh well. End rant... now.

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
                        Yeah, they are all plastic and fit like shit on 90% of cars I've installed them on. I've been running Alpina badges because they fit properly.. I guess I'll just paint and re-clear my old ones..

I think the dealers are still charging $35 for them too, like they were doing when prices skyrocketed on the metal ones. They didnt drop the price a bit... Turner's price is the nicest I've seen for an aftermarket supplier. I think wholesale cost where I work is ~$15ish each. Still not worth it for plastic in my opinion, but oh well. End rant... now.
                        maybe now that the E30 is in the "archive" section we'll get some metal love.. of course they'll probably cost four times as much as they used to.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                          Bought one from Pelican,,, made of plastic now,, but fit and finish were great.
                          +1 the one I got from them was awesome as well

Comment

Working...
                          X