Thinking of painting my window trim and wheels 'gunmetal'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of painting my window trim and wheels 'gunmetal'

Since I don't have any pics, my car looks alot like jordan's (only stock). My mirrors are faded badly, and my basketweaves look like shit. I was thinking of painting my window trim, mirrors, and wheels a 'gunmetal' color. I wanted to do the shadoline anyway, but this way it would all match. I might even paint the front grille the same color. What do you all think?

i'd probably stick with a flat black for the window trim and grill. Painted grills don't look very nice at all. The wheels would look good in gunmetal though.

Comment

Yea, the more I think about it, the trim needs to stay black. I will probably paint the mirrors to match, since they can't look any worse than what they do now! :shock:

I'll post pics when I'm done.

Comment

yeah the mirrors should look fine in black, at some point when u have money i'd get them painted body color though (shouldn't cost much) maybe when u have something else painted. i had my window trim done by a body shop for 80 bucks, its holding up really well.

Comment

I'm going to shadowline my window trim and then paint the bases of my mirrors black, but leave the mirror itself silver.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Like Andre did :)

Comment

Working...
            X