Can anyone explain me this?? noo-b alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone explain me this?? noo-b alert

Allright, I was cheking some cars of my same color, and I found this...

My question is this... do the front valance or whatever it's name is, (sorry, the english isn't my main language), but anyways, thit that front valance came like that, or the car owner just cutted it in order to put the fog lights in?

I don't know if you've understood me, but I did my best.

Danny González
    1994 BMW 325 i/Canon Rebel XT/28-135mm IS f:3.5-5.6/Canon 50mm f:1.8

Stock european spec front valence before plastic bumpers and the later-steyle front valence.

That's one of the few E30's I've ever seen that eyebrows looked good on.

Comment

so the valence came stock with those holes, so the foglight would fit in, is it right?

Comment

Yes.
        That is a European front valance.
        How's the weather in PR? I'm coming to Rincon in March. :D
        Below the radar...

Comment

yes

EDIT: DAMN YOU LANGSTEN
          My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Well thanks people!

I was wondering if I could cut my valence to make it look like that one...

UNHCLL: Actually, Rincon is about 15 minutes from where I live, Aguadilla, I love the weather here, very sunny, very warm without beeing too hot. U will love it here.

Danny

Comment

Originally posted by boricuabimma'
              I was wondering if I could cut my valence to make it look like that one...

UNHCLL: Actually, Rincon is about 15 minutes from where I live, Aguadilla, I love the weather here, very sunny, very warm without beeing too hot. U will love it here.

Danny
              You cant cut yours as the one pictured is actually much lower to the ground than a non-euro one (like on your car).

Is it worth taking surfing lessons while I'm there? Scuba diving as well? I'd like to learn both, but if the surf sucks and its a gimmick, it'd be nice to know!

Anything is better than the 18F weather we have here :?

Chris
              Below the radar...

Comment

it will be worth taking the surfing lessons, the whole west coast of Puerto Rico is ideal for surfing.

As for scuba diving, the same, you can entertain yourself taking both lessons.

I hope you enjoy our country ;)

Comment

How are the girls down there? Man, that is the sole reason I wanna go to Puerto Rico.

Comment

Kris, Rincon is world-renowned for it's surf...

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Mystikal: If you wanna see girl, you only have to spend one or two weekends at San Juan (Puerto Rico's Capital) there you will satisfy your hunger... Believe me :D

Digitalwave: It's strange, Rincon is world known for it surf, but Puerto Rico's best surfing beach, and I believe is top five in the world is located at Isabela, about 20 minutes from Rincon. hehe, just a fact :D

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                        That's one of the few E30's I've ever seen that eyebrows looked good on.
                        probably because the kidneys aren't black

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

DAMN! I love that front valence! Are those things rare?

It looks so much better then having two massive foglights hanging from the diving boards.

Comment

Originally posted by spencers

It looks so much better then having two massive foglights hanging from the diving boards.
                            HEY! you got a problem with the hanging fogs? :p

yeah I hate em too

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
                              Originally posted by spencers

HEY! you got a problem with the hanging fogs? :p

yeah I hate em too
                              suckers! hahaha

I love my fogs because the dont stick out and they arent attatched to the bumper.

Comment

Working...
                              X