318is w/ early 87' 325is valance pic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

318is w/ early 87' 325is valance pic?

Who was the person that had a 91' 318is w/ a valance off a 87' 325is on it. I need some pics. AND if someone is felling like PS then could you PS a Racing Dynamics early valance on a alpinweiss 318is
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

ahh dont do that
    Toyota Pickup

Comment

well I have both the early and late RD lined up but I hear that the early will go all the way to the front of the plastic bumpers and "full" it up some
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

People say it can't be done, probably because the iS valence wouldn't fit correctly over the late model front valence, but if you put on the pre-facelift valence on the car, then the iS valence, I think it would work. Can be done with enough patience and experience.
        Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

i've got a few pics of a late car with the early spoiler, will email them if desired...

FWIW- I tink it looks hot
          BEERTECH

Comment

thanks...PM sent

Comment

host it on photobucket

Comment

I know these aren't the best pics but which do you guys like better?
                RD Late Model

RD early model

BTW rob is it cool if I host the pics you sent me so ther people can see what the early valance looks like on plastic bumpers?

Comment

by all means, go right ahead
                  BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                    by all means, go right ahead
                    cool Just wanted to make sure.

then messing around w/ one to make room for an intercooler. don't know if I like it or not.

Comment

Interesting...I hear all this crap about doing this, but it dosen't look that bad.
                      I kinda like it. :-) ....Now i can do something with that 87 is airdam i have lyin around..

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                      PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

holy shit that looks awesome!! I'm so doing that if i ever end up doing the plastic bumper swap.

'05 Jetta TDI
                        '87 325iS: Facelift, Hella Smoked Ellipsoids (RIP)
                        '80 320i: 500lbs lighter, Rally/Drifter (SOLD!:( )
                        '90 Jetta: Stock Daily Driver (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda
                          :-) ....Now i can do something with that 87 is airdam i have lyin around..
                          yeah you can do something w/ it like sell it to me ;)

Comment

Quit messing around and buy mine!
                            1987 325is - sold
                            2001 330i - New DD

Comment

how do you like it beau?

Comment

Working...
                              X