Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"WOW" a "CUP HOLDER" that actually Work !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"WOW" a "CUP HOLDER" that actually Work !

Who doesn't, need a cup bolder in there e30? Everyone who owns an e30 at one time or another probably needed one. Or the ones who daily drives there's in the morning. Where do you put your coffee? Well here's an new item thats for sale.
    I'm not in anyway or form associated with the item. Or am I getting any benefits.
    I'm just here letting the community know about this item that actually works. I do have one myself and I definitely use it on a daily basis. So take a look at some photos. Big gulp in photos is a large size. It stays put even on turns, adaptors for 4 different sizes.
    check out websight. Google ..
    Gearswitch.us

Any Questions about the item please don't hesitate to ask I use it daily! Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lightdube30; 06-01-2018, 09:10 PM. Reason: photos

> 1 post
    > "who doesn't, need a cup bolder in there e30"
    > link to "websight"
    > "not affiliated"

yes.
    cars beep boop

Comment

how many hp will I gain if I put an energy drink in the cup holder? or am I better off adding stickers to my car?

Comment

Go with energy drink stickers. Covers all the bases
        Originally posted by codyep3
        I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
        2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
        1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
        1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
        2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
        2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
        2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
        2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
        2010 F650gs twin
        2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

i've wrapped my coil with a monster energy sticker... +10 hp
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          '90 325i sedan daily driven
          '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

I believe that the cup holder is Gearswitch , Blake from Blakes Garage just did a review on youtube that did a review on it. Seems like a quality product check out his review.

i think list on it is $129.00 with insert for energy drinks or smaller drinks. and $109.00 without but you know that if you dont buy the energy drink insert that as soon as you "install" it that your gonna need it so for a extra $20.00 why not i guess ..... still worth checking it out.

Direct-digitally-manufactured from a carbon-fiber-reinforced, high-temperature, bioplastic Installs in seconds, yet snug and secure. No modifications, no cutting, no tools. Fits nearly any drink, yet does not impinge on the driving experience.  Designed and manufactured in the USA. Configurable with or without the Ener

Deff good to put on a wish list.
            PERSON 1 - "It whispers to me at night...and convinces me i have to spend all my earnings on it...and buy all this stuff....to be cool...and be euro."

PERSON 2 - "Oh your married too?? Oh you mean the car....yes ....yes i agree...:shock:"

Comment

I bought them they are pretty nice quality. A big expensive put pretty sweet.
              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I sent my center console to Steven to be remade into a dual cupholder. Much cleaner design and it won't break like I've seen these do. Was cheaper too.

Normally I don't talk shit but there was a member here who redid his center console just like mine and wrote up a friendly DIY about it but later took it down because someone PM'd him pressuring him saying they'd just come out with a cupholder for sale and his DIY was "cutting into business." Which is of course hilarious and ban worthy imo

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Working...
                X