X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by O 16581 72452 5 View Post
    I have to have it vertical until i get around to modding the arm or it won't sweep my side.
    change the park.

Even with a slightly bent arm (uh, the stock one) a full sweep linkage will still sweep the driver side.

Leave a comment:

• PiercedE30
    replied
    Haha........this is funny.

Leave a comment:

• O 16581 72452 5
    replied
    Originally posted by trent View Post
    thank you! You are not an idiot! This is exactly what I did. Mine is parked on the passenger side, and as low as possible. Looks clean. Not like a stupid ricer fag asshole that has it verticle on the window...
    I have to have it vertical until i get around to modding the arm or it won't sweep my side.

Leave a comment:

• trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
    Can't you just set the wiper wherever you want it to stop at? If that's the case then just set it in the stock position and then you can have the mono+tucked wiper.
    thank you! You are not an idiot! This is exactly what I did. Mine is parked on the passenger side, and as low as possible. Looks clean. Not like a stupid ricer fag asshole that has it verticle on the window...

Leave a comment:

• PiercedE30
    replied
    Can't you just set the wiper wherever you want it to stop at? If that's the case then just set it in the stock position and then you can have the mono+tucked wiper.

Leave a comment:

• trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by ptownTSI View Post
    if your car looked as good as the M3 in my avatar you could get away with a mono wiper...seriously what is cool about a wiper going up the middle of your hood. wipers look best when they are tucked under the cowl ala old 60's camaro's and new Lexus.
    that car is a pile of fucking turds

oh, and you are a fucking idiot

Leave a comment:

• O 16581 72452 5
    replied
    It's not, that's why i'm wanting to undo it. :P I like it and don't at the same time, kept me busy though, no real point in it, the wiper moves slightly faster, that's about all.

I'd like a full sweeping one tucked in the cowl though, that'd be nice.

Leave a comment:

• ptownTSI
    replied
    if your car looked as good as the M3 in my avatar you could get away with a mono wiper...seriously what is cool about a wiper going up the middle of your hood. wipers look best when they are tucked under the cowl ala old 60's camaro's and new Lexus.

Leave a comment:

• M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by ptownTSI View Post
    they look like lame ricer shit.
    Comment of the year, congrats!

Leave a comment:

• O 16581 72452 5
    replied
    Uhhhh, your avatar...

Leave a comment:

• ptownTSI
    replied
    they look like lame ricer shit.

Leave a comment:

• O 16581 72452 5
    replied
    I'm probably going to go back to dual wipers, i'm starting to not like mine, plus the "RICER!" comments get old.

Leave a comment:

• M42Technik
    replied
    Getting glue soft is a little different than trying to work metal. :P I've used a blowdryer for things like that too.
    You're right dude, didn't think about it much. ANYWAYS I can't wait to do this, I always wanted to have a single wiper, but not for the cash it cost!

Leave a comment:

• O 16581 72452 5
    replied
    Getting glue soft is a little different than trying to work metal. :P I've used a blowdryer for things like that too.

Leave a comment:

• M42Technik
    replied
    What the hell did you manage to bend with a blowdryer?

I used a propane torch and held it on there for a good 15 minutes.
    When I was working on my headlights it helped remove the old plaster around the glass so I could replace the broken glass with new glass.

Meh I'll use a blowtorch okiez?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X