A detailing job everyone should do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mystikal
    Winter really never did much to my interior. I have huge rubber mats that are in 365 days a year, the carpets underneath are brand freakin' new. I still want to clean out the corners though, I don't think they have ever been shampooed.
    quiet you.

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
      Do you have the Weathertech mats? If not, which ones do you have? I'm in the market for some.
      Random mats from the local auto parts store. They have deep treads and a nice high lip though, they hold in all kinds of crap.

Dave, wanna see some more interior shots? I know you love seeing them. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
        Winter really never did much to my interior. I have huge rubber mats that are in 365 days a year, the carpets underneath are brand freakin' new. I still want to clean out the corners though, I don't think they have ever been shampooed.
        same in my car... bmw mats on there.. then thin summer mats and then big clunky rubber ones... my carpets (in the front at least) are spotless

Comment

Ya well my carpet has a HOLE in it from my uncle not using mats and his heel wearing a hole in the carpet from using the clutch.

You guys happy now? Are ya?

Sold it.

Comment

mystikal, I'd like to see a shot or two.

Comment

I'll be pic-whoring rwh11385 style in the near future. I'd post pics from last year but my main PC isn't booting, it has all the pics.

Comment

Working...
              X