Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW DO I WIRE US ellipsoid headlights TO MY 87 325IS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denisbmwm5
    Aight Jordan ill keep in mind not to post in caps. sorry for the inconvinence, also i cant open the page that RYAN gave.

I assume you meant the page I gave you, of Ryan's website.

Stewie, where is your site bud?
    My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

yea i meant ryans site, it dont work.

Comment

:oops: Oops, I forgot to turn off Apache ( have to replicate Idens update server to hack my phone, long story). It should work now.

As for the all caps, its a bitch to read. Just so you know I have no attention span and would have ignored your thread altogether if it wasnt for Kris' post. One reason people get pissed about it is its not like you have to climb Mt Everest to turn it off.

Check out FAQ Forum to help minimize those questions we have all asked one time or another being asked again.
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

Aight thanks guys, i got the connectors today from the european junk yard and got all the lightw wired and did the relay mod. works great.

Also i wanted to post my pics and wanted to know what hoster you guys use to post pics( i mean a website were i can put my pics on)

Thanks for all the help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by denisbmwm5
            Aight thanks guys, i got the connectors today from the european junk yard and got all the lightw wired and did the relay mod. works great.

Also i wanted to post my pics and wanted to know what hoster you guys use to post pics( i mean a website were i can put my pics on)

Thanks for all the help!!!
            Glad you got it all figured out.

Check out the FAQ section of the forum for info about pic hosting.
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Thanks ken.

Comment

Working...
              X