No announcement yet.

finally did shadowline and black kidney... see pics inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the chrome trim.... but im just gangstar like that..... hope it doesnt chipo

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

when I say scuff i mean scuff and not sand. Sanding might work but i used some 3M scuff pads on mine as everyone told me to do so.

Comment

i didnt even know what that was untill now, oh well, we'll see how it turns out.
        Dan

Comment

FYI: SEM Trim paint is meant to be used WITHOUT a primer. It is formulated to stick to metal not primer.

Smooth move.

You are supposed to scuff the trim with a 3M scuff pad (NOT SANDPAPER) then spray a light mist coat of SEM, let dry. Then spray 2-3 more heavier coats of SEM.

Also painting it on the car is ghetto.... there is soooooooooooooooooooo much of it still chrome.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
          https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

I like mine chorme, maybe if i had the windows tinted i'd shadowline it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
              FYI: SEM Trim paint is meant to be used WITHOUT a primer. It is formulated to stick to metal not primer.

Smooth move.

You are supposed to scuff the trim with a 3M scuff pad (NOT SANDPAPER) then spray a light mist coat of SEM, let dry. Then spray 2-3 more heavier coats of SEM.

Also painting it on the car is ghetto.... there is soooooooooooooooooooo much of it still chrome.
              Hey jordan, whats the procedure on plastic parts, like bumper trim and grills? Same as on metal, or do you need a primer?
              Thanks.
              90 325is
              IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

looks good. lower your euro plate so the top of it is lined up with the top of the bumper strip.. it'll look better. use the diagonal slits on the plate frame.
                FOKAI DA'MA'SHI'I ENSANE GRAPPING INT.

Comment

i actually just lowered it, i noticed that too, thanks man
                  Dan

Comment

Working...
                  X