Front Spoiler (yeah, again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front Spoiler (yeah, again)

I know this topic's been hit on as hard the exhaust debate, but I'm wanting to know who sells the Infinity Rieger lip spoiler. The prices I'm seeing for a new example is reaching $250+. Is this an accurate price reflection? Thanks!
    '98 BMW 318ti M-Sport California
    '87 Ford Sierra (Merkur) XR4ti (Track)
    '99 DINAN/Hartge 3 (retired)
    '88 325iS Eurosport (retired)
    '85 318i (retired)

Yup,

$210 shipped

Comment

I'll sell you my broken one for $150 :)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Eurostyle, a guy on Maxbimmer.com quoted me $110 for a replica but I'm not sure how much it would end up with shipping.
        sigpic

Comment

He's not making them yet, but he said he will once he gets an order in. Expect to see his replica on my car in the very near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
            He's not making them yet, but he said he will once he gets an order in. Expect to see his replica on my car in the very near future.
            Yeah, he told me he would make it if I sent the money. I'm not sure if it would come out less than $210 shipped.
            sigpic

Comment

Fiberglass is going to be terrible for a lip that low, even the ABS plastic one snaps like nothing...

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Yeah, I live like 20 mins from his shop though. :D

Actually TJ, his fibreglass 'is lip is quite a bit more durable than the factory piece. I have no reason to suspect the Infinity lip will be any more fragile than the authentic part. I'm still not sure I want to be running around everyday with a lip that low though, I'll probably pick up another 'is lip at the same time, and use the Rieger for shows and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X