X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What color is this car?

What color is that?

Electron Blue Pearl from the Civic Si.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

lowendesign haha

Comment

lol, hes got civic side skirts and paint on there.

Comment

Minus the GTS kit, I actually like the rest of the car. Shame it was stolen.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Insert obligatory "ha, "stolen"" comment here.

That thing just seems to look worse as the years go by.

-Charlie
            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
            FYYFF

Comment

it'd be a lot better with different wheels..

I don't understand the point of the civic sides though.. they don't really look much different than Mtech2 sides to me.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

It would be a lot better with different wheels and without that fugly GTS kit.

Seriously, that is the worst kit I have ever seen. Why people continue to purchase it confounds me.

-Charlie
                Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by nando
                  it'd be a lot better with different wheels..

I don't understand the point of the civic sides though.. they don't really look much different than Mtech2 sides to me.
                  The side panels are M-Tech II.

The Civic piece is the bottommost, "rounded" part.

Comment

yes, I'm not an idiot. :?
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I hate the GTS front bumper with a passion. The thing sticks out like a foot!!

The color is hot though, too bright for me though, I like to not be seen, of cousre my car is Safari Biege

Comment

What do you hate most? AV3, Rieger gts, or breyton, and why

Comment

All 3, because "body kits" like that don't belong on an E30 IMHO.

Now M-Tech, some Rieger pieces, and some Zender have a different place in my heart.

Comment

I was unaware Bretyon styling for the late E30s was very much different than the M-Tech II style, save for the side skirts. The gayest of the gay is the E46 M3 fibreglass crap that Rieger is trying to sell.
                            I retired my E30 for now...
                            E46 323i
                            David Schultz

Comment

I love the breyton front airdam, wish I could find one.

Comment

Working...
                              X