Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why comes Randy's car every 2 months back in our threads :roll:
    I'm being tired to see his car again

atleast it isn't (wasn't) my car, I'm not a fan of those tuned diving boards
    badged as Rieger
    to much 2fast 2 furious style what I HATE

1989 E30 318iS_______________________________1989 E30 325iC M-Technic I
    1997 E36 328iT
    1990 E30 325iT 24v SOLD
    1989 E30 325i 2.7i M-Technic II SOLD

Comment

m-tech one and two, along with racing dynamics peices are the only ones I would ever use. I like the short look of haveing onyl european bumpers and the valence.

Comment

Originally posted by DSchultz325e
        I was unaware Bretyon styling for the late E30s was very much different than the M-Tech II style, save for the side skirts. The gayest of the gay is the E46 M3 fibreglass crap that Rieger is trying to sell.
        word.

Those E46 m3 wannabe kits look so out of place, and the fitment appears to be shitty too.

I actually dont mind the e36 m3 style front bumper though.
        ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

on an e30 the front bumper looks kind of misplaced with the e36 kit (ala autovogue av3), but the rear isn't terrible. with side skirts, though, either shaved mouldings or mtech ii mouldings.
          I retired my E30 for now...
          E46 323i
          David Schultz

Comment

That sucks his car was stolen. As almost to prove having a sleeper goes a long way. Didn't that thing have a supercharged M3 engine in it?

Comment

I love the Breyton front, like the one Jake (Streetspec is) has on his car.

I also agree with Charlie that Randy's E30 gets less and less appealing everytime I see it.

Comment

Working...
              X