Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remove guage cluster circuit board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to remove guage cluster circuit board?

I can't figure out how to remove the guage cluster circuit board without breaking it. Mine seems to be extremely stuck. The plug on the other side is removed.
    Attached Files

cant tell in the picture but is the coding plug removed?, if so it should just slide out, may be a little stuck from being installed for ever. may have to wiggle side to side while pulling to get it out

Comment

Originally posted by D3R3K View Post
      cant tell in the picture but is the coding plug removed?, if so it should just slide out, may be a little stuck from being installed for ever. may have to wiggle side to side while pulling to get it out
      Yeah the coding plug is removed but it doesn't seem like it wants to come out. I can get the plug side to move by pushing from the bottom but I haven't been able to move the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post

Yeah the coding plug is removed but it doesn't seem like it wants to come out. I can get the plug side to move by pushing from the bottom but I haven't been able to move the other side.
        Do you have a picture from the other side?, people commonly put the wrong screws in the middle 2 holes and it screws into the board which will damage it and if there still there will also hold it in

Comment

Originally posted by D3R3K View Post

Do you have a picture from the other side?, people commonly put the wrong screws in the middle 2 holes and it screws into the board which will damage it and if there still there will also hold it in
          Here's some more photos. Thanks for the help.
          Attached Files

Comment

is it getting caught in those spots? maybe try prying down slightly down on them while pulling out
            Attached Files

Comment

any luck getting it out?

Comment

Working...
              X