M seat badges..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M seat badges..

trying to decide if I like them before iIgo and poke holes in my seats! my leather is nowhere near perfect of course, but they aren't bad by any means, so I don't want to ruin them if I end up not liking the badges.

I spent about an hour and a half yesterday looking at pictures of E30s on E30.de, trying to find a black E30 interior with the motorsport seat badges on it. the best pic I could find was this one:

anyone have a better pic, with black sport seats? anyone here have these? they were only $15 from BMA :P
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Have them in my car. I'll try and get a pic later if the weather cooperates.
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

Nando finally got pics, shoot me an email since I am too lazy to post them.
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

i have pics of them on my laptop. I'll show you Saturday. They look hot! If you don't want em I'll buy em off you.
        sigpic

Comment

guys I put them in a long time ago.. once I opened up the backs to bend the pins in, they fit pretty snugly on the seats and aren't at all noticeable in your back. no pics though, my seats look terrible :P
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
          X