Liner under trunk lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liner under trunk lid

Does anyone have a pic of the liner that was installed on euro cars on the underside of the trunk lid? I found this part number on a site 01 TRUNK LID TRIM PANEL 1 09/1986 51491916246

Yes, pics please. I have never even heard of this til now.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
      Yes, pics please. I have never even heard of this til now.
      Dan Zickel
      1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

I've seen it. Not sure were but you can get it. Looks great on everything but black, since it blends in with the black! you could probably just find some thin black foam and use that.

Comment

It suppose to be avab for a whopping $65.00 I have never seen one

Comment

mine doesn't have it nor have I seen it.

Comment

I am in germany and have never seen anything on the inside of the trunkl lid, not saying it doesnt exist, just that it is not a popular part here either

Comment

why would you even want that? it's not going to make your car any quieter, and it's not going to look very good.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando
                  why would you even want that? it's not going to make your car any quieter, and it's not going to look very good.
                  I just would like to see it. If it did look good, it would give the trunk that finished look that it so desperately lacks.

Comment

I guess. but how often do you stare at the inside of your trunk lid? I hardly even use mine. it just seems silly to me, but whatever floats your boat.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I guess. but how often do you stare at the inside of your trunk lid? I hardly even use mine. it just seems silly to me, but whatever floats your boat.
                      Trevor Ely
                      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Well I just bought one today I should have it in a few weeks. It was $59.00 its different and what the hell

Comment

ANYBODY have any pics??? And not MTV PIMP MY RIDE pics either!

Comment

U guys mean like this trimming in the trunk????

Comment

HOLY TOOL TRUCK BATMAN, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT TOOL TRAY!

Seriously, that tool tray, how many tools does it hold? That thing is HUGE!!It's attached differently of course, so I wonder if it would come with the liner.

That looks really good. Can anyone confirm if that correlates to the part number listed above in this thread??

And thanks for the pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X