Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from Kevin Chinn / Creative Options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone heard from Kevin Chinn / Creative Options?

I have been waiting since February for seat covers. After at least 7-8 delays, now there's no response from him. I'm so disappointed, he sounded like such a highly respected guy on r3v. I want my money back or my seats delivered but he's now M.I.A. !

lat I heard from him a couple months ago he was sick. have you tried calling him?

Comment

He's usually pretty resposive from what I've seen, Hope everything's OK. :/

Comment

I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet...there was a family matter.

Comment

Originally posted by ac3 View Post
          I have been waiting since February for seat covers. After at least 7-8 delays, now there's no response from him. I'm so disappointed, he sounded like such a highly respected guy on r3v. I want my money back or my seats delivered but he's now M.I.A. !
          I just got access to a computer as I have been extremely busy. Sorry I did not notify all my customers, but I was notified that my dad was not doing well. Therefore I dropped everything and left straight away. He had a massive heart attack on Wednesday morning and passed away. I am currently making all of the arrangements for him with my family. I will be back on June 23. Again I apologize.
          Regards,
          Kevin

www.seatkit.com New Site first week of April 2011
          Your DIY upholstery source
          e30tech forum sponsor
          E46 uphosltery kits coming soon..........
          kchinn@creativeoptions.info

Comment

Originally posted by Tricked 323i View Post
            I just got access to a computer as I have been extremely busy. Sorry I did not notify all my customers, but I was notified that my dad was not doing well. Therefore I dropped everything and left straight away. He had a massive heart attack on Wednesday morning and passed away. I am currently making all of the arrangements for him with my family. I will be back on June 23. Again I apologize.
            Regards,
            Kevin
            OT: my condolences to you and your family Sir.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

^ Likewise.

Comment

OT... Kevin, please accept my sincere condolences for your loss.

Comment

OT: my condolences to you and your family Sir. My best wishes to you good sir

Comment

Best wishes to you and family.
                    Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                    BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Best wishes to you and your family. So sorry to hear. Life can change in a matter of seconds and it's a reminder for all of us to appreciate family and all that we have.

Comment

My Condolences, Hope the best to you and your family!
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

OP - Two things you should always keep in mind. Good upholstery work isnt fast and good upholstery work isnt cheap. If you want fast and cheap you get crappy fit and poor quality. Kevin does great work at great prices and its worth the wait.

Right now is the busiest season for those of us who do upholstery so you need to be patient, im sure you will get your stuff and be satisfied with it once you do.

:edit:
                          My condolences to you and your family kevin
                          ----- www.jjcustominterior.com -----
                          We specialize in Recaro restoration!

Comment

Kev, so sorry to hear about your loss. You are a very respected member of this community. My thoughts and prayers are for you and your family. Best regards.

Comment

My condolences, you and your family will be included in our prayers.

Comment

Working...
                              X