Upgrading steering wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading steering wheels

I am debating whether or not to upgrade to a MoMo Tuner steering wheel, the one with the black center and red stitching or to get a M-Technic I. The cheapest I have found the Momo one is 152 and the cheapest for the M-technic is like 65 with excellent leather. opinions encouraged is the Momo too ricey or is the M technic to generic?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

I like the Momo, but to each his own. Comes down to preference.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I am thinking about getting a Momo too. The m-tech just seems too generic. THe m-tech is a cheap alternative to getting a nicer steering wheel.

Comment

how is momo ricey? yeah alot of 'ricey' cars have aftermarket steering wheels, but momo is a motorsports institution...they make wheels for ferrari for gods sake.

anyway, yes get a momo...check out the momo jet..my new favorite, and will prob be mine soon.

M4DEUCE Blog :: daily dwayne :: Next Level Tuning

Comment

Get the Momo. M-tech I's aren't really worth the money since its the same size and everything.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Get the Momo, unless you want to stay with OEM upgrades.
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

I am going to get the momo, My interior is going to look pretty good except for that damn cracked dashboard, it will probably be a month or so before I can get it, I still have a few projects on the car going on, and I need to get my z3 shifter bad.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Working...
              X