Ebrake boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebrake boots

I hate the rubber accordian crap that came in my 318, I'd like to upgrade. I know some e30's came with leather ebrake boots, but will e36 boots fit? They seem a lot more readliy available (cheap and used I mean)

any decently priced aftermarket alternatives?
    BEERTECH

Just use the OEM part from the e30 M3. That's what I have in my car and it looks great.
    - Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Slyder
      Just use the OEM part from the e30 M3. That's what I have in my car and it looks great.
      can you post a picture of it, i'm interested in how it looks becuase i hate my rubber one.

Comment

Sure will....just waiting for the camera to charge ;)
        - Jason

Comment

I bought on off of the bay, ill get a pic as well.
          here we are

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Okay...finally got the camera charged up...here's 2 shots:
            These are the same boots that I sell for 39.95 plus shipping.

- Jason

Comment

like the boot, but the red trim...

Originally Posted by Rob
              fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Comment

wow that boot looks great...is that one in the picture the stock boot off a E30 M3. I just might contact you for $39 plus shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Werksmini
                  I bought on off of the bay, ill get a pic as well.
                  here we are

Why doesn't the boot fit very well? It seems all skrunched up, while the one in the post below looks really good.

I really dig the leather ebrake handle though! Where'd you pick that up at? eBay as well?
                  Originally posted by Gruelius
                  and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

The leather ebrake handle is from a e36.

Slyder WTF were you thinking painting that console red? Fucking RICE!

Edit: Looks like your door panels are RED RICE TOO!

fucking gay ass shit right there.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Jordan,

I'm not going to get involved in a pissing contest over what is rice and what isn't. Just because my plan for my car isn't what you like...I'm not going to lose any sleep over. Quite frankly, I like it and could care less what anyone else thinks. However, I think your idea of rice is anything you don't like. :roll: I guess Hamann and their two-tone interior is rice. Anyway...I'm done.

LikeCDoos,

It is the stock boot off of an e30 M3. Black leather and OEM...so it matches. Only thing I haven't gotten so far is the e36 leather ebrake handle. One of the guys in my local club (Fred) has that handle with the leather boot...it matches perfectly and looks good.
                      - Jason

Comment

Man, that brand new M3 boot looks sick. You can pick up used ones for $15-20 if interested.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyder
                          Jordan,

I'm not going to get involved in a pissing contest over what is rice and what isn't. Just because my plan for my car isn't what you like...I'm not going to lose any sleep over. Quite frankly, I like it and could care less what anyone else thinks. However, I think your idea of rice is anything you don't like. :roll: I guess Hamann and their two-tone interior is rice. Anyway...I'm done.

LikeCDoos,

It is the stock boot off of an e30 M3. Black leather and OEM...so it matches. Only thing I haven't gotten so far is the e36 leather ebrake handle. One of the guys in my local club (Fred) has that handle with the leather boot...it matches perfectly and looks good.
                          PAINTED interior parts are RICE. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Riceboy

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                          https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Dont buy a ebrake boot off ebay unless it is oem. I bought one and it fit horribly. It also had BMW FX stamped into it. Just say your self the hassel and go oem.
                            2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

This is how it's supposed to look. The pic above all raggedy, boot end should be tucked inside itself and pulled over the end of the handle leather end.

Don't buy Wheelskins from bavauto either BTW. I did and made them get me the M3 e30 one after that.

Comment

Working...
                              X