coupe cardinal interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coupe cardinal interior

Would anyone know what one would pay for a mint cardinal leather interior complete with carpet, door panels, seats and rear parcel shelf with speakers?
    what is this worth?

thanks,
    sigpic

Make sure it's Cardinal. Cause people have sold Crimson on here thinking it was cardinal and the new buyer got it and was very unhappy. And sorry i'm not to for sure what to put a price on it. Cause i like to price things on the cheaper end of the scale...

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
      Make sure it's Cardinal. Cause people have sold Crimson on here thinking it was cardinal and the new buyer got it and was very unhappy. And sorry i'm not to for sure what to put a price on it. Cause i like to price things on the cheaper end of the scale...
      oh it's cardinal. I made sure of that. :-) what is the cheaper scale?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ceeker View Post
        oh it's cardinal. I made sure of that. :-) what is the cheaper scale?
        I'd price it at $350-$500 for all. But i'm also the one who likes to sell map light mirrors for $10 while everyone else sells for $75 lol

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

well lets just say the higher of the two. If you sell a mirror for 10 and its avg is 65.00 the I can justify saying the interior is worth about 1000-1500 depending on condition if you are saying you'd sell between 350-500. Since it is rare I would think it would fetch a premium?

thanks for getting back I'll look into it..I don't think I'll get it for 500.00 however..lol
          sigpic

Comment

on r3v. it almost seems like retail prices change daily. one day. a certain color can b worth alot.

and the next not worth anything.

and most people see "mint" interior. and just asssume it is rewrapped. so they will not buy.

its a vicious circle.
            1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
            1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
            1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
            guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
            Originally posted by ak-
            Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Robotin View Post
              on r3v. it almost seems like retail prices change daily. one day. a certain color can b worth alot.

and the next not worth anything.

and most people see "mint" interior. and just asssume it is rewrapped. so they will not buy.

its a vicious circle.
              yeah I suppose but I see nothing wrong with a rewrapped interior if the leather is new and looks good. I know leather kits are NOT cheap and the labor is something is another story.
              sigpic

Comment

Is this for a coupe or four door....if it is for a 4 door, I'm interested
                1997 Artic Silver M3
                CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Jung View Post
                  Is this for a coupe or four door....if it is for a 4 door, I'm interested
                  coupe -325is.
                  sigpic

Comment

Last September I payed $800 for a very good cardinal M3 interior with the same amount of pieces
                    as yours.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Need to see some pics. But, I would definitely be interested in that.

Comment

I paid $750 for mine. The front two sport seats were rewrapped (well), back seat in almost perfect condition, door cards were all perfect. Didn't come with carpet or the parcel shelf, but I didn't want that stuff anyways.

Comment

the BIG problem is that it is local to me for those curious and don't think the dude is willing to ship and I don't think he's willing to separate the package.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aluke123 View Post
                            I paid $750 for mine. The front two sport seats were rewrapped (well), back seat in almost perfect condition, door cards were all perfect. Didn't come with carpet or the parcel shelf, but I didn't want that stuff anyways.
                            if I recall those were selling on here not to long ago. And THAT was a smoking deal. you don't get brand new leather for that much. :-) that was a deal of a life time. I've rewrapped my interior and leather alone cost me 1600.00
                            sigpic

Comment

the term mint gets thrown around a lot on r3v, but the interior you're describing would definitely demand a premium if it were indeed 9+/10.

this would mean no rips, tears and extremely minimal scuffing (any signs of wear at all, really) on the seats. they'd function as originally intended and be totally complete. the carpet would need to be stain free with no holes or rips, etc. basically the only allowable degradation would be some fading.

a complete coupe cardinal interior with matching carpet and parcel shelf was only spec'd for a very short period of time and should be considered pretty rare at this point, especially in "mint" condition.

very few people on r3v are willing to pay market value for really high-quality/nice/rare stuff like that so i doubt you'd get your money here, but it would definitely be worth north of $1k in my opinion.
                              8380 Laboratories
                              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Working...
                              X