coupe cardinal interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
    the term mint gets thrown around a lot on r3v, but the interior you're describing would definitely demand a premium if it were indeed 9+/10.

this would mean no rips, tears and extremely minimal scuffing (any signs of wear at all, really) on the seats. they'd function as originally intended and be totally complete. the carpet would need to be stain free with no holes or rips, etc. basically the only allowable degradation would be some fading.

a complete coupe cardinal interior with matching carpet and parcel shelf was only spec'd for a very short period of time and should be considered pretty rare at this point, especially in "mint" condition.

very few people on r3v are willing to pay market value for really high-quality/nice/rare stuff like that so i doubt you'd get your money here, but it would definitely be worth north of $1k in my opinion.
    thanks for your post; what if the interior got freshly dye'd?

carpet is mint and I mean mint. along with the parcel shelf. passenger door panel has a 1 inch tear from a car accident. the passenger seat was messed up but the leather was intact. new lower frame and fully functioning. some minor wear on the leather, but no tears or rips or severe cracking. the rear seat is also intact with very minor wear.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X