Got my center console wrapped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my center console wrapped.

Got it done at a local place in greer. Overall I like it. Makes the rest of my interior look like poop. Gotta get shift and brakes boots now.

89 325i: 86 535i motor+trans, JE forged pistons, MLS head gasket, ARP head studs, Comp turbo, GoodNTight b34 turbo manifold, e30.de motor mounts, AKG 75D engine/trans mounts, custom 3" exhaust, intercooler, MS2PNP, Megan Racing Coilovers.

Looks great! How much does something like that run price wise?
    sigpic

My 92' Alpine White Cabrio

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302491

Comment

How thick of leather did they use? Looks good!

Comment

Looks nice! Are they going to make your shift and brake boots to match as well?
        - Josh
        1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
        Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is the rear from, if not custom? I really like the cup holders built into the console.

Comment

The rear is custom. Made by a guy on here I believe. atldohc

Gonna try n get either the guy to do the shifter and ebrake boots or get em from r3v with blue stitching aswell.

It was actually kinda expensive. $225. Kevin Chinn at creative options was gonna do it for cheaper, per piece, but then I would have had to pay for shipping the pieces and shipping the fabric.

It's vinyl, not sure of the thickness. Prolly about as thick as the seat material on e30 seats. The guy that did it put a thin piece of foam underneath it when he put it all together.

Ill grab an installed pic soon, but would kinda prefer to get shift and ebrake boots first :)
            89 325i: 86 535i motor+trans, JE forged pistons, MLS head gasket, ARP head studs, Comp turbo, GoodNTight b34 turbo manifold, e30.de motor mounts, AKG 75D engine/trans mounts, custom 3" exhaust, intercooler, MS2PNP, Megan Racing Coilovers.

Comment

$225 is a pretty good price. I'd have probably charged $100 per piece.
              - Josh
              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
              Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Working...
              X