Front and Rear seat removal DIY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front and Rear seat removal DIY?

Does anyone know if there is a DIY on here on how to remove the front and rear seats?

Yes, a few threads on this.

How to remove E30 front seats

How the HELL do I remove the rear seats?

Plus E30 Zone also has help.
    E30 320i vert
    But daily drive is Volvo V60 Polestar

Comment

Front seats, four bolts inside the rails slide all the way forward and tilt the bottom of the seat in the all the way up position by pushing down on the black plastic piece on the side of the chair. Remove the two boots in back then slide the seat all the way back and remove the front 2.

Back seat just pull up on the bottom edge where the carpet meets the seat, there are two clamps that pop up, then slide the bottoms part of the seat out. Then the back part bolts are exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tzantushka View Post
        Originally posted by DaWildBeast View Post
        Front seats, four bolts inside the rails slide all the way forward and tilt the bottom of the seat in the all the way up position by pushing down on the black plastic piece on the side of the chair. Remove the two boots in back then slide the seat all the way back and remove the front 2.

Back seat just pull up on the bottom edge where the carpet meets the seat, there are two clamps that pop up, then slide the bottoms part of the seat out. Then the back part bolts are exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Thanks guys!!

Comment

Working...
        X