e46 interior swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e46 interior swap

I did a search and couldn't find anything. I remember seeing in a eurotuner or something a while back, an e30 cabrio with an e46 interior. Is it possible to fit the dash from e46 to e30?

I'm sure it is... I mean if they can fit a E36 Dash with cutting, I'm pretty sure they could fit the E46 dash.

Speakin of that... I was offered a set of E46 M3 seats the other day, but chose to rather get a Mint set of Alpina B3 sport seats.

Comment

Originally posted by SA E30 View Post
      I'm sure it is... I mean if they can fit a E36 Dash with cutting, I'm pretty sure they could fit the E46 dash.

Speakin of that... I was offered a set of E46 M3 seats the other day, but chose to rather get a Mint set of Alpina B3 sport seats.
      I truly love the interior of my e46 and I feel the interior of the e30 is just too outdated. I guess I was spoiled with the e46.

I don't mind the door panels so the dash is the maint piece I'm cocerned with. Hopefully I can find some black m3 seats with heater for a resonble price.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I don't rememeber what an e36 interior looks like.

EDIT II-

Not too shabby. Holy huge vent batman.

The door panels seem to appear the same as the e46. Would you know if they fit, maybe with a little modifying?

Comment

MUCHO custom work to get any of that to fit remotely well. The e36 and e46 are much larger cars than the e30.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

i just scored a mint condition e30 dash at the junkyard for $40 (if i take it out) ... how much do those usually go for?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnsey View Post
            i just scored a mint condition e30 dash at the junkyard for $40 (if i take it out) ... how much do those usually go for?

I was nice, I gave mine away.. But it was not 100% mint neither

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by Burnsey View Post
              ~$100.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I was offered a set of E46 M3 seats the other day, but chose to rather get a Mint set of Alpina B3 sport seats.
                Cookie cutter common seats vs. rare and obscure......yeah, you def made the right call. Plus Alpina has pimp print on their seats. I really like those seats over everything except Sport Evo cloth seats

I don't even get the Vader fascination - curvy weird seats just don't work with a boxy, straight body lines kind of car.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Originally posted by LINUS View Post
                  I don't even get the Vader fascination - curvy weird seats just don't work with a boxy, straight body lines kind of car.
                  But they sure are comfy.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they're only good for fat people.

e30 sport seats hold you better then vaders IMO. (For regular size people. heh)

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
                    R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
                    "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
                    My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

Believe it or not, an e46 is only 1 inch larger than a Honda Civic, in height, length, width, etc. I was suprised, too. And the Civic actually has a larger interior.
                      01 325Ci
                      87 325iS w/ M30B35 swap

Comment

Originally posted by ping65810 View Post
                        Believe it or not, an e46 is only 1 inch larger than a Honda Civic, in height, length, width, etc. I was suprised, too. And the Civic actually has a larger interior.
                        So does that mean an e46 will fit into an e30?

Comment

Before someone else says it STFU NOOB! LOL Just kidding, no I don't think and e46 interior will fit. The front seats maybe, bt def not the back seats.
                          01 325Ci
                          87 325iS w/ M30B35 swap

Comment

There is a guy here in SA, with E36 front seats and dash in his E30, looks pretty good, they did a great job getting it to fit... but he told me it took them in the reigon of 6 months for everything to fit properly...

Comment

There is a guy here in SA, with E36 front seats and dash in his E30, looks pretty good, they did a great job getting it to fit... but he told me it took them in the reigon of 6 months for everything to fit properly...
                              6 months?!

:curse:

Comment

Working...
                              X