Magic Eraser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic Eraser

Just wanted to throw a "thanks" to whoever it was that posted up about these things a while back - Mr Anderson? was that you?

Two and a half bucks of miracle:

Before (I know you all know this look):

After 3 mins of half-assed rubbing (and the water's still drying in this pic):

Behold.

And check it out - 20 years of other people's nasty hand crud on the steering wheel of my new car. Try and guess which part I used the Mr. Clean Magic Wondrous Miracle Eraser on and which part hadn't seen it yet:

Best $2.49 I've ever spent outside of a dirty third-world country. And it's not abrasive - just a harmless little foam pad. Lovely.
    Chris

The Hunt: Part IV is over.

sigpic

I have always wondered what they make it out of, and with a little searching on wikipedia, i found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_eraser

Comment

I did my interior a couple of weeks ago and it came out great too. It got rid of all the dirt and grime where people put their elbows.

Comment

of all the things ive used a magic eraser for, i never once thought to use it on the interior...looks like my int. will be beige again! thanks for the info!

Comment

It works well but I would caution on using it on seat leather, if you have it test on a small section that you might not see. If you have vinyl you should be good and not have to worry about discoloring

Comment

oh no, i have specific cleaners for the seats (i used to install leather interiors)

Comment

Hmmm... I wonder if you could use it instead of a clay bar?

Comment

wouldnt try it
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by mgold View Post
                  Hmmm... I wonder if you could use it instead of a clay bar?
                  it's abrasive, so no. that would be like taking an SOS pad to your paint...
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I was kidding of course.

Comment

Working...
                    X