• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brutus
    replied
    hi !
    LOL.
    YEAH OV GOT BROWN / GREEN AND MANY OTHER AVAILABLE !
    BEEN HIDDEN FOR YEARS ,,ALL AVAILABLE NOW, cheers,,,

Leave a comment:

• brutus
    replied
    oh my , 2023 !
    yes & IVE GOT OPRIGINAL SEAT FABRIC PIECES, AAVAILABLE,,,,,,, please inquire if wanting ?

regards.

Leave a comment:

• brutus
    replied
    more pics up of seats,,
    we luv 'em !

Leave a comment:

• brutus
    replied
    ,,, any help , ?
    I know it,
    so please ask,
    & have many of those oem pieces avaiilable,
    cheers, .

Leave a comment:

• brutus
    replied
    yes,
    of tha ,,,, I have 2 bolsters & the sports upper center avail of 0305.

Leave a comment:

• majkel
    replied
    Does anyone have a Photo of silber 0305 Interior?

Leave a comment:

• brutus
    replied
    , yeah theres so many types and so handy to find your own .

& ive GOT green. blue. silver, grey, tan, brown,etc,
    mixtures cushions, bolsters, sports and comfort available,, all good and oem
    cloth and leather available,
    anyone ?

ANYONE ?

Leave a comment:

• UDPride
    replied
    Production was 4/89 and retail date was 8/29/89.

Leave a comment:

• JasonC
    replied
    Updated the scans. Left the US sample up with the German one. The brochure is German and dated 1/89. It's listing Cardinal, but I'd be interested in what build date your car is with the Crimson.

Leave a comment:

• JasonC
    replied
    Actually it nice to hear someone else think and talk about the 89 Cardinal or Crimson discussion. My 87 had a Crimson int, but it was out of a 90. Most just call all of the red interiors Cardinal. But there are 4 different reds throughout the years.

Leave a comment:

• UDPride
    replied
    I will also say the build date of the 1989 car with 0324 Crimson interior is late April 1989. To me that sounds very late for MY1989? If so, wonder if some additional allowances were made as MY1990 was approaching with possible changes and those were then offered on late-build 1989 cars that might not have been mentioned in 1989 printed materials. It appears from the OP, that Crimson was available in 1990.

Just thinking out loud: by April 1989 the Cardinal material had all been flushed out from inventory and BMW was not gonna order more of it for just a few late builds, so as BMW was procuring Crimson for the pending 1990 cars if you still wanted red in your 1989, you had to settle for MY1990 Crimson or pick a different color. And printed materials published at the start of MY1989 production would never reflect any changes made post-publishing.

I could be talking out of my ass here.

Leave a comment:

• JasonC
    replied
    I ordered a 1989 3 series interior brochure, looks to have all samples. I'll scan and post once I get it. Also you can decode your vin https://www.bmwvin.com it will tell you what you had from the factory. Also I do believe that 89 was the first year for no plugs in the panels. Convertibles still got them though.

Leave a comment:

• bradnic
    replied
    Nice. red carpet door cards and pulls too, same as my 88. I thought that was 1 year only (switch to anthracite carpet). guess not.
    Here's your pic enlarged - interesting you don't have the manual window handle plug on your door card (mine does).

and this is taurusrot supposedly (from earlier in the thread).

So now there's 3 examples of reds all near each other. your crimson looks brighter than my cardinal per the pics, but taurusrot is clearly darker.

Leave a comment:

• UDPride
    replied
    Here you go. I cant figure out if Crimson was a legit standard color option for 1989 and the information in this thread is incorrect, or if the info is correct and Crimson was ordered special. I have a HARD time believing anyone would order Crimson special and pay a special cost for it. Its so relatively close to Cardinal, nobody would bother with such an expense on a 3-series car.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by UDPride View Post
    Its definitely Crimson. BMW Classic build spec says so. Dealer supplied build sheet confirms. Interior code 0324.
    Should take notes that the list is incomplete for interior examples. If you have any scans of the factory BMW interior samples, please post up :)

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
    you would know.. thanks for correcting. is it as dark as taurusrot?
    It's almost half way between Cardinal and Taurus.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X