Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making my own gauges, beware of the cupholder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addissimo View Post
    WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE?

I WANT THEM!!!!!
    Ebay under worldwide search.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Gauges

Have you thought about printing it on that laminate they use for overhead projectors? Theyre tough and can withstand the heat from bulbs. Idk just a thought

Comment

I dont know if this is a model year issue, but when i had my cluster apart i noticed the plastic backing that the gauge faces go on is clear. I shined a flashlight through the back to see if it shined through the gauge as well, and it actually worked. Although i'm sure the majority of the lighting on the cluster comes from its "stadium lighting" setup, i think a small portion of it does in fact come from behind of the gauges.

Dave
        E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

This guy has been banned for what, 2 weeks now? and his thread is still being bumped. LOL

Comment

cool gauges, he ever finish them?

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
              LMAO I'd run those.. My fuel level is at about... the tigers ear, i'm getting the tigers eye in fuel milage while revving it out to about tigers maine.
              omg, hilarious, honestly, i feel ill, i need to take a ride in my car to forget all of these horrible things...

Comment

Bringing back the dead..... I want to make this shit for real
                Have people actually gotten anywhere with it??
                87 'vert~~~~~~~89 s50~~~~~~~~~91 318i~~~~~~~~87 s50~~~~~~~~~R.I.P. '91 318i

I Need used SIR tools

Comment

I must have tigers blood cluster mod!

Comment

Working...
                  X