• Show
Clear All

^^ok thanks. I know nothing about VW's
    84 318I Delphin RIP
    87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I am so happy for you! This is killer!!

Now please get a grey carpet in there...Or Spray your's black (though I believe grey would go best with those seats).

Same with the rear shelf.

Also, dye your headliner black and you will have one of the coolest interiors ever!
      sigpic
      An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

Any updates?? I just picked up a minty set of these too!!!

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, but could someone explain how to disassemble the stock e30 sport seat brackets?
          I bought Janderson's brackets and mounted all of his fabrications to the seat. Now all I need to do is take off the stock brackets off the sport seats to mount it onto my E21 Recaros :( :help:
          Toyota Pickup

Comment

remove the two large 17mm bolts on the sides of the seat, one holds the seatbelt and the other has a cap on it. Then remove the 2 pins on the front mounting point on the slider.

Comment

Any update on fitting the VW Recaro rear seat in the e30?

Comment

I should mention here that I have the webbing piece shown above if anyone is in need of it. Got it from Capital Seating a while back, have no use for it now...
                Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                  I should mention here that I have the webbing piece shown above if anyone is in need of it. Got it from Capital Seating a while back, have no use for it now...
                  PM Sent

Comment

Originally posted by epyx View Post
                    PM Sent
                    Replied.
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

Backseat is hot! Front seats even hotter. Wish I had bought them when they were for sale.

Comment

Time for an update! Andrew and I just finished the first set of my R3CARO brackets V 2.0. I decided that the fronts were sitting too low, and the lower part of the seat was too flat. So we made a new set of brackets as a prototype for a new design, to raise the fronts and give the lower part some reverse rake. The fronts now sit about 1.5" higher than the rear, and should make for a much more comfortable driving position.

Comment

Yay! Brackets! So close to getting good seats in my car finally!
                          Cornering is like bringing a woman to climax.
                          -Jackie Stewart

Comment

We may start offering these in addition to the standard brackets (if there's enough interest) very soon.

A group buy on our R3CARO bracket adapters is coming very soon, I promise!

Comment

you should weld around the cylinder also for that extra peace of mind

Comment

good job on the new brackets, the old ones were definitely way too flat.

Comment

Working...
                                X