This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
    Corbeau for sure works though? I was considering going with custom brackets using the stock e30 sliders.

- Erick
    Do what you want. I just think it if you have the money it saves you trouble. Go to the Corbeau website.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

I looked at Corbeau's website yesterday... and I'm double checking it now. Maybe I'm not seeing it?

I'm assuming from your post that they are compatible.

- Erick
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

dammit, where are you asses getting SRD's? Ive been looking forever.

Comment

I looked at Corbeau's website yesterday... and I'm double checking it now. Maybe I'm not seeing it?

I'm assuming from your post that they are compatible.

- Erick
          Can't you find the e30 stuff on there? Shouldn't be hard to find. You should just call them, that's actually the best method.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Ummm.... What?

That's not my question. I've had their brackets before and I can tell off the top of my head that the part numbers are D158T and D159T. I was even sponsored by them a few years back (my first one actually).

But does a Corbeau bracket work with a Recaro seat? I was under the impression you said they clarified it over their website, which apparently they don't.

- Erick
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Ummm.... What?

That's not my question. I've had their brackets before and I can tell off the top of my head that the part numbers are D158T and D159T. I was even sponsored by them a few years back (my first one actually).

But does a Corbeau bracket work with a Recaro seat? I was under the impression you said they clarified it over their website, which apparently they don't.

- Erick

Yeah they work with the proper sliders and what not. Call Corbeau and verify is all I'm saying.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

You're confusing the crap out of me.

All I want to know is:

Corbeau bracket + Recaro Seat = bolt on?

Will the sliders line up? Because the Corbeau brackets already include sliders. I've used them before but I used them on Corbeau seats, not Recaros.

But if you don't know the exact answer to my question then obviously we'll go to the following step, which is verify with Corbeau, although I do feel like an ass to ask them to use their brackets with seats that are not theirs.

- Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

You're confusing the crap out of me.

All I want to know is:

Corbeau bracket + Recaro Seat = bolt on?

Will the sliders line up? Because the Corbeau brackets already include sliders. I've used them before but I used them on Corbeau seats, not Recaros.

But if you don't know the exact answer to my question then obviously we'll go to the following step, which is verify with Corbeau, although I do feel like an ass to ask them to use their brackets with seats that are not theirs.

- Erick
                  I've been told they will work with my Recaro seats, however I don't want you to have some mysterious Recaro's with different a different setup.

They don't car if you call them about that. They're just happy that you want to use there stuff.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Quick pic of my stuff I found on my camera:

Moar pics when cleaned and mounted. :)

Feedback Thread

Comment

i recently just bought what i believe are a pair of almost mint recaros but they dont have recaro branding on the seats except on the sides and mounting brackets.

there is slight wear on the bottom of the driverside seat i wouldnt mind getting the centres recovered. do you guys know anywhere to get recaro fabric?

Comment

From Recaro or Capital Seating

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                          From Recaro or Capital Seating
                          thanks

Comment

Any want some Recaro Trophy seats in (2 available) Black/Grey or (1 available) Grey? PM me if you want.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

I just picked up a set of SRDs.

How are you guys going about mounting them? Factory sliders to custom brackets? Any specific bracket? Looks like corbeau brackets might work.
                              I went with the Speedware E30 seat base and a Sparco universal slider. I'm hoping everything fits well. Just waiting to receive the sliders and then in she goes. I'll take some pics of the fit and finish once I'm done.

'97 Eclipse GST - garage queen
                              '87 325is - daily driver

Comment

Here is my addition:

Only 1 Recaro SE in grey (pretty mint condition) and for sale currently! :(

Little dirt from storage:

Side shot:

Mint seat webbing:

Have you guys seen this, built in bladder pump for lumbar support :p (talk about old skool):

:up:
                                Last edited by Kwaaahhh; 03-24-2009, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X