This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
    Very Impressive, maybe you should send Kevin the pattern so he can make retro fit kits.

We need some of those here in the states, I have a 6 seats and three of them need to be refinished. The foam is also important we need a good source for these for bolsters. Keep this thread alive.
    I have been looking everywhere for a set of nice e30 recaro seats. You have a decent set?
    e30sport.net
    '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
    '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
    '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

DanThe... great rebuild. Very jealous! i love those seats
      e30sport.net

Comment

They are not show quality but couple are decent. Sold my favorite ones and honestly shouldn't have.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          Those aren't the same ones I have in my car. Those are the powered Recaros from a Corrado. The seat backs are made by Recaro, the lower parts are made by VW. The mounting brackets on those seats are part of the lower seat frame, and not removable, and cannot be installed in any car but a VW.

Sorry for the late quote, just wanted to provide the right VW for those looking for a similar seat.

They are not Corrado seats. Those are found in Golf/Jetta MK2 '90-'92 as part of the GTI/GLI. Power was an option, only the front/back was power, not the tilt. The nice thing about those seats is even if you get them out of a Jetta, they will still have the flip forward feature required for 2 door cars.

These are the '93+ Canadian/Euro Recaros found in Corrados (shown here in a MK2:)

also available in leather.

These are the common Corrado seats you'll find in the states (also in cloth):

Chris
          90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Guys I need your help. I need to know if all bottom mount Recaro's have the same seat bolt pattern. 2 bolts in front about an inch from each other and 1 bolt on the back for a total of 6 bolts. From what I've gathered so far they are all like this.

"I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I have a line on those 2 seats but they're not match. What kind of model of seats re those?

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                All things Recaro?

How about one of the newest OEM Recaro seats?

These bad boys, if they fit would be amazing in an E30. I know, they probably wouldn't very easily.

That's right the new 1 Series "Performance" seats seen in the tii concept.

Now, I must say you'd have to be a baller, and stupid to justify the near $5000.00 price tag. That's no typo. They are sexy though. Turner can order them for you:

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...FORMANCE-SEATS

Atan888 has these in his 1 of 6 Dinan Turbo e30m3.

Comment

can anybody tell me how much my seat is worth

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post

I have that webbing piece shown below the brackets, brand new from Capital Seating if anyone wants it. They don't fit the E30 uber Recaros. Lemme know ya'll
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

Kinda late to the party but here's my Recaro SRs.

Alcantara with Alpina for my AWII M3

matching rear

Tan Nappa leather for my DS M3, fronts with matching rear

Rey
                      "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

woh.
                        www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

Originally posted by ///M0F01SD View Post
                          Kinda late to the party but here's my Recaro SRs.

Alcantara with Alpina for my AWII M3

matching rear

Tan Nappa leather for my DS M3, fronts with matching rear

Rey
                          Too bad Onder is such ass. He was going to make the same seat for me but with e30 recaros
                          e30sport.net

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
                            Too bad Onder is such ass. He was going to make the same seat for me but with e30 recaros
                            It was a damn shame because he actually does excellent work. I was ready to send him more work to finish up my projects but that kinda got sidetracked. FWIW, if you can find someone more local and up to par with Onder's work I'd rather go that route. Its much easier for communicating and trying to convey your ideas and wants. HTH

Side note-I will be working with someone local to me with my door panels and maybe even the consoles and dash. I'll let you know how that turns out.

Rey
                            "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Picked these up last weekend for $1000.
                              They are 1984 Recaro C Classic, if I'm not mistaken, and PO said that he used them as backseats in his Nissan Prarie from '84 to '88, then he put them away in storage. Was going to put them in his 02 tii, but decided to keep it stock.
                              Everything works, and they are in awesome condition. Looks better in real life.
                              '91 E30 316i
                              '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

These came today. They are LS's but I've never seen these headrests before and the bottom bolster is adjustable but has no lever. You just pull it up and out. Weird. Anybody know when they stopped making these?

Edit: Spoke to Recaro today, apparently the LS was available until 1995 and it seems these were perhaps late model ones.
                                Last edited by stumble_t; 12-07-2009, 09:14 PM.
                                [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

Working...
                                X