X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a2coupe2a View Post
    not my cup of tea..

BUT..

those really came out fantastic.... I can see those in some baller playa car...Lambo...Bentley.......even a pimped e30 M3.....etc...etc...

beautiful work
    I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

more Recaros for meee

cars beep boop

Comment

So what do the above seats come out of? I want those exact seats just recovered to my liking. I've gathered that they are LS seats but what variant are they?

Comment

Look like from an E21 due to the round adjuster vs lever for E30 ones.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I thought the e21 recaros had the lx type upper bolsters. Those look like e30 recaros to me.
            sigpic
            84 323i

Comment

Jesus Ron, those are amazing.

God, I can't wait for you guys to get your hands on my seats. I think I'm going to bring them up there personally when they're ready to actually have the covers installed, just so I can check out your shop first-hand. I have to see where this magical magic happens.

Comment

Dahows: I was under the impression the e21 recaros have the Lx bolsters as well so I'm sure they are LS. the LS bolsters look better and I'm sure hold you in a little better as well. I think they might be the rare e30 recaros but was wondering if that's the only thing they came out of? Otherwise trophys are gonna have to suffice but I just really love the leg adjustment

Comment

The Recaros I posted are LS model that came out of a euro E12 5-series. I don't know anything else about the car they were formerly in since it's at least 2 owners removed from me.

They are not e30 recaros. I have a pair of those also, they have lever recline mechanism, the ones I posted above have the knob recline mechanism.
                  cars beep boop

Comment

----- www.jjcustominterior.com -----
                    We specialize in Recaro restoration!

Comment

seats

once again.......very very nice. Id love those PP's in my arctic z3 coupe.....can I rent them?...lol
                      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        more Recaros for meee

Hey did that creepy guy come through with the seats?
                        sigpic
                        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Side note for anyone interested..
                          ----- www.jjcustominterior.com -----
                          We specialize in Recaro restoration!

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                            Hey did that creepy guy come through with the seats?
                            as you can see, yeah :)
                            cars beep boop

Comment

So.. I've got two pairs of Recaro LS, but both pairs are with fixed backs. Is there any way to convert them to tilt seats? Just bought a 2-door :(
                              '91 E30 316i
                              '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Originally posted by EndreM View Post
                                So.. I've got two pairs of Recaro LS, but both pairs are with fixed backs. Is there any way to convert them to tilt seats? Just bought a 2-door :(
                                You can give them to me for my 4-doors :)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X