Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of months back my computer contracted a virus and I lost all my bookmarks. After much looking, I'm glad to find this forum and specifically, this thread as I've found it as well as the contributing members very informative. I was hoping someone could assist with a pair I've been on the hunt for several years now. They are the pair below. I've come across bits of information, but being that I'm not as familiar with all the models, like many of you are, it's difficult to decipher what is factual and what is not.

Comment

I bet McMaster would have whatever you needed, specialty hardware wise.
      1991 318i SOLD
      2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

The look like the "recaro ct" have a look through this, this bloke posted this info on quite a lot of forums

General Porsche Discussions Forum - Recaro Resource Guide - RECARO RESOURCE GUIDE http://www.recaro.com/uploads/pics/head_meilensteine_sitzent_02.jpg ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Comment

Originally posted by kewliost View Post
          The look like the "recaro ct" have a look through this, this bloke posted this info on quite a lot of forums

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...rce-guide.html
          Indeed, he did. I was all for buying these exact seats from him, but he was just so uncooperative and an absolute douche. I know he wasn't the most trustworthy person, but still, that's how bad I wanted the seats. Since then, I've been on the hunt for them, but with no luck.

Comment

I just scored this pair of New old stock LX-B.

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

^^^Like!

Comment

Originally posted by EVillalonRN View Post
                I just scored this pair of New old stock LX-B.

Beauties.
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Man, I'd love to get my hands on a set of those mechanism covers for my seats, they're from a MkII GTI, so they don't have any Recaro branding on them. But I did just finally get all my new vinyl jackets from JJ Custom, now I just have to find time/money to have the inserts done.

Comment

How much would one pay for some recaros that look like this. The owner says one seat has no holes, the other has a few. Bolster look okay.
                    Attached Files

Comment

300 or so..
                      cars beep boop

Comment

those appear to be the BMW e21 iS recaro option seat....

Id say 300 max.....but thats kinda hi. They are getting hard to find tho. Start at 200 and go up....

redoing them will be like 275 and up per seat. So decide how much u really want them$$$$$$.....
                        I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Hi guys,

Im pretty sure I havnt seen an answer to this question. Sorry if there has been.
                          Im wondering if there is anywhere to get replacement LS style bolsters (according to the L Series PDF that has been posted)

I have looked at Capital Seatings website and they only seen to have the LX style?

Cheers!

Comment

Hello!Is there any possibility to have the back of a gray recaro front seat?With back I mean the plastic part that is located at the bacK of the seat I think it's like this one but in the exterior of the seat:

Thanks in advance.

Comment

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

My new recaros I picked up for 620 shipped

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X