This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
    You might have a hard time finding a place that will do it, because of copyright issues.
    Western boonies upholstery shop in the middle of Maryland farmland? I think he won't mind.

I'll keep you posted.
    Reminiscing...

Comment

tiny upholstery run by illegals....no senior
      small or big shop run by white guys....no way or we don't have a machine that could do the lettering right
      if i could have found a way i would have had it done, i even tried to take it to a sports embroidering shop (jackets, shirts, etc) with the fabric on the cushions only and they wouldn't do it/
      good luck in your quest though!
      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
        tiny upholstery run by illegals....no senior
        small or big shop run by white guys....no way or we don't have a machine that could do the lettering right
        if i could have found a way i would have had it done, i even tried to take it to a sports embroidering shop (jackets, shirts, etc) with the fabric on the cushions only and they wouldn't do it/
        good luck in your quest though!
        Its an old fat guy named "Butch" who works on classic muscle and lowriders. So stereotypical but the truth!

Its a pipe dream really, I could care less if it said Recaro or not, these are my dream seats and thats all that matters.
        Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
          Yes that is exactly what I was thinking of. What e30s came with them and where do I get them?
          They came in all Alpina e30's, the John Player special e30's, and I believe one of the evo m3's...

I'm lucky enough to own a set :p

R.H.D
          M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post
            John Player special e30's
            Did they make JPS e30's? I've only seen JPS E21's before.

I'll go out tomorrow and take some more whore pics of my Alpinas :D
            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post
              They came in all Alpina e30's, the John Player special e30's, and I believe one of the evo m3's...

I'm lucky enough to own a set :p
              want to sell???
              e30sport.net
              '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
              '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
              '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Well I pretty much had one of the best scores of my life. I just picked up this Recaro office chair (a power one keep in mind) for a mere $95! These chairs are mucho expensive. I bought it from halfpricepots which went out of business last week. Tons of the owners stuff was there. I almost bought this really cool Schwinn bike that goes in your house for exercise (really really nice one). I'm even into bicycling but it was just so cheap. They also had tons of Macintosh stereo equipment, High Pressure Sodium lights ;), safes, art, anything you can think of from an office. Anyways onto the pics:

Here you can make your own Recaro Classic office chairs: Click Here
                Last edited by Nicademus; 10-03-2008, 12:30 PM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

sickness.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                    sickness.
                    Pretty cool huh? Its really comfortable :-D

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Nice chair, and nice board. I haven't been in snow for more than a year :(
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        Nice chair, and nice board. I haven't been in snow for more than a year :(
                        Thanks Its a Option snowboard Joni Mackinen Pro Model and Technine Scotty Wittlake bindings. That scarf over the snowboard is one that my buddy brought me back from Iraq about a month ago when he was on leave. He also gave me a bunch of Iraqi money and a bayonet that he took from a guy he killed, which means its good luck ;) Those helmets in the one picture are for sale. So is the Snapon Air filter on the ground.

Some should buy these Recaro seats that are on eBay: click here
                        Those are really nice seats and if you notice they're pickup only (located in California) which means the price won't go up very high. It never does on pickup only. I've missed out on so many deals because of that.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Carbon Fiber Recaro Seat!! inexpensive!!

Somebody buy this chair!! Its being sold as an office chair. You can leave it like that our use it as a car seat. These are sooo expensive normally. I'd buy it buy I just bought 5 seats in the past week. Click here

Its a carbon fiber Recaro seat and it looks like it comes with seat brackets too!

~ John Adams ~

Comment

- How to make a Recaro Office chair: Click Here

~ John Adams ~

Comment

My Recaros with blue Monza fabric. Rear seats covered to match and you can see a bit of my sons Recaro kid seat.

Cris

The rides-
                              '68 Camaro- 511hp 388cid, Tremec 5 speed, Baer Brakes, Hotchkis suspension, 18" Budniks, Recaro seats
                              '73 2002- Metric Mech. 2200 efi, 5 speed, 3.90 lsd, G/C suspension, 17" BBS LM's, Recaro interior
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/792851
                              http://www.bmwmregistry.com/detail.php?id=2812
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Comment

Some variety (I love orange, especially burnt sienna):

Here is a link to the album that these came from. Show them being fixed: click here

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                                X