Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRAKE LIGHTS ARE NOT WORKING WTF!!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRAKE LIGHTS ARE NOT WORKING WTF!!?!?!?!?!

Ok all my brake lights and reverselights are brand new so is the reverse sensor light, when i turn the headlights on they are lit but the brake lights dont light up when i press on the brake they dont light up i checked everything but they stil dont light up what is wrong?
    (ALSO IT HAS BEEN RAINING)

For your benefit, in the future you should post technical questions in the general technical section. In regards to your problem, start by checking your fuses. If they are ok take a look at your brake light switch.

Comment

Prob the sensor on the brake pedal

Comment

sorry im in a state of panic and i forgot, also i checked all of the fuses and the they are fine and dandy, as for the brake light switch where is that at?

Comment

Check to see if the cicuit is complete.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Brake pedal switch is located behind the brake pedal arm under the dash.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Put your car in your profile, sig, or post. There are subtle differences between models. On early models the switch is the only likely solution.
              Im now E30less.
              sigpic

Comment

Ok thanks guys, oh by the way i have a 1991 318is and the brake switch for the lights was broke, i fixed it so now its all good. thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                X