Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UUC * First ever DOT-compliant LED headlight system - installed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might be a high quality product but that looks hideous IMO.
    Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
      Hmm the second one isn't bad. I'd like to see them with smoked and crosshaired highs.
      - Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks * 678-679-5360 * http://www.uucmotorwerks.com * rob@shortshifter.com
      Phone calls preferred. Email second. No PMs, that's why I have real email. :mrgreen:

BIG BRAKE KIT HEADQUARTERS!

Your source for E30 Ultimate Shifters, SwayBars, Brake parts/Big Brake Kits, and much more!

First ever LED headlight conversion - [ CLICK HERE ]

Comment

wow cool. i'm waiting for a price. those look awesome
        *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by ac nico View Post
          wow cool. I'm waiting for a price. Those look awesome
          +1.:)

Comment

They remind me of the Matrix bug things, I think they are kinda ugly... but they give off better light then the stock upgraded HIDs. Not too bad looking though... standing by for the price.
            Attached Files
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

i think they're hideous. this isn't the miata/s13 crowd..
              sigpic

Comment

I think simply using black screws would make a world of difference or perhaps an optional angel eye ring around the perimeter to hide them? Just throwing some ideas out there.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                  I think simply using black screws would make a world of difference or perhaps an optional angel eye ring around the perimeter to hide them? Just throwing some ideas out there.
                  While black hardware is indeed a good idea at first, the problem is that the only pre-fabricated black hardware is black oxide coated mild steel. Black oxide is not so good at corrosion resistance, and 6 rusty bolts is not something any of us would find acceptable.

I'm working on a black trim ring to cover the hardware.
                  - Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks * 678-679-5360 * http://www.uucmotorwerks.com * rob@shortshifter.com
                  Phone calls preferred. Email second. No PMs, that's why I have real email. :mrgreen:

Your source for E30 Ultimate Shifters, SwayBars, Brake parts/Big Brake Kits, and much more!

Comment

I think they look great. If they perform as advertised, and the price isn't overly ridiculous, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase a set.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                      angel eye ring around the perimeter
                      NO. Do NOT put angel eyes on E30s. They barely look good on early E46s, they don't look good on E36s and they certainly don't belong on E30s.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob@UUC View Post
                        While black hardware is indeed a good idea at first, the problem is that the only pre-fabricated black hardware is black oxide coated mild steel. Black oxide is not so good at corrosion resistance, and 6 rusty bolts is not something any of us would find acceptable.

I'm working on a black trim ring to cover the hardware.
                        How about the OEM black screws that hold on the grills? Maybe those could be used?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                          Can't say I'm a huge fan, but its really cool that you're offering new products to the community.
                          +1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                          I would kill for a set of those. I think they would look bad ass on my car, and far more importantly, if I can see better without blinding the oncoming, I am all for it.
                          If the price is right, and the output is really that great, it would be great for racers that do enduro races that go into the night. I know right now, we're using HIDs (low and high) when we race, and that light output is amazing, but I don't think we would want to spend a shit ton on lights which someone or us can potentially ruin in a wreck.

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                          I think they look amazing. I think most people (not saying all) are just too afraid to step outside of their comfort zone when it comes to looks on these cars, especially on something as visible as the headlights.

In my opinion, these are a 1000-fold better looking alternative than all those cheap-as-shit eBay Depo headlights with fake angel/demon eyes that everyone seems to love so much.
                          You sir are correct. They look great and people are afraid of what others think. And everyone loves those Depo lights because every BMW needs angel eyes :giggle:
                          I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                          2875-C Towerview Road
                          Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Looking at the low beams, it reminds me of this though (and no I am not hating).

I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                            2875-C Towerview Road
                            Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

subscribed, waiting on pricing but these looks awesome.

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                              HSAX Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by wh33lhop View Post
                                no. Do not put angel eyes on e30s. They barely look good on early e46s, they don't look good on e36s and they certainly don't belong on e30s.
                                +1

Comment

Working...
                                X