Fog High and Low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fog High and Low

How do I go about wiring relays to make not only high and low come on when high beams are activated but for my fog lights to stay on as well. I did a sealed beam to depo smiley conversion. I hate that the fogs turn off with high beams as I still like seeing the side of the road for deer and currently I have no real high beam since my lows shut off when high is activated. Help is there any easy write up for this?
    Last edited by dubtechnic; 06-18-2013, 07:10 PM.

Bump still wondering

Comment

Yes there is a write up and I found it back in the day when I bought Hella smokes.....
      sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
      The ugly car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=209713

Comment

Read this thread below. All it is, is a wire to relay to relay.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

It turns out I read the diagram wrong and ended up jumping the wrong pins :tsk: It now appears that neither my headlights, foglights, high beams, power windows, and heated seats are working. Put in all new relays now i'm pretty concerned with what damage has been done. 30 minute DIY is now turning into a headache. Any help MUCH appreciated
          Last edited by dubtechnic; 06-18-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Nothing works even after replacing the relays? Any blown fuses? What did you jump?
            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
              Nothing works even after replacing the relays? Any blown fuses? What did you jump?
              It was pins 30 on K3 and k7 relays I believe. All fuses are ok and I replaced all the relays. Still no luck.

Comment

Bump, anyone?

Comment

Working...
                X