late model fog light lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

late model fog light lenses

In search of the lenses for the late model fog lights. They are sold out here http://www.bmwlight.com/bmw_e30.htm I emailed them inquiring about the lenses but never got an answer. I can't find them anywhere else. Does anyone know where to get them or have a set they'd sell?

seems as though they have been out of stock for a while now. many people have been asking the same question you are.

i honestly do not know of another source for replacement lenses. if you are in dire need of the use of your foglights, i would look for someone selling used ones.

Comment

seems as though they have been out of stock for a while now. many people have been asking the same question you are.

i honestly do not know of another source for replacement lenses. if you are in dire need of the use of your foglights, i would look for someone selling used ones.

Comment

Don't really need to use them it's not a big deal just something I would like to replace to clean up the look of things. It's a shame no one sells the lenses only the whole assembly.

Comment

We stock complete units only because no lenses available. New units are $146.89 each plus shipping. But it still is like 3x the cost.
          Work We Do
          CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
          http://www.catuned.com

Comment

I bought a set from a member here who was selling them about a year back. They look great, but I can't remember who it was.

Edit: Fusion was the one selling them, maybe he has some left over?
            Last edited by Northern; 10-22-2013, 08:21 AM.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
            X