No announcement yet.

Review: H4s + SilverStars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might as well change the title of this thread to "REVIEW: H4s + Silverstars"
    My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

I think the last two pictures from behind/above the car do them justice. Look at the brightness of the first picture compared to the second.

*I think people's expectations are too high for the Silverstars. I think they're much better than sealed beams, but they're no HID.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

yea, but for the $ i dont think it was worth it
        90 325is
        IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Originally posted by 318driver
          yea, but for the $ i dont think it was worth it
          I can't believe you spent $120.

I still don't understand why people buy from suvlights.com... they ship ultra slow and they're way overpriced. For the last damn time, buy from this place http://www.cars.u-net.com/bulbs.htm and talk to Les. Even from the UK, the H4s are less than $30 shipped. I got mine in 4 days. And look for the H4 housings on eBay, you should be able to find some nice ones for under $50.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

i got my H4 bosch housings new for 80 on ebay, thats the cheapest ive seen them, and i went on the website, and couldnt understand a thing, suvlights was very easy to do. and it only took a few days to get them
            90 325is

Comment

It's a lot more light output!!! I did the same thing a year ago.
              Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

The real Euro silverstars are not very white. They lack any blue coloring so they dont have anything but the color from the filament. Its just the nature of halogen lights.

I liked mine, they were baller. I just found something a little better. 8)
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

yea, ill find something like that for the end of the summer i think. maybe winter
                  90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by 318driver
                    i got my H4 bosch housings new for 80 on ebay, thats the cheapest ive seen them, and i went on the website, and couldnt understand a thing, suvlights was very easy to do. and it only took a few days to get them
                    I got a new old stock on the bay for 40 shipped on the bosch h4s

Comment

Working...
                    X