Smilies? or Angel Eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
    If I would to characterize r3v as a forum politically, I would say its very conservative.
    lol, as long as you know where we stand

Comment

Both of your headlight selections suck.
      Tenured Automotive Service Professional - Avid BMW Enthusiast

Vapor Honing & E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueabs.com/

Comment

i think angel eyes look amazingly hot on E39's. thats it. i think they look the worst on E30's. Some E36 guys pull em off. But i think its retarted on e30's looks too bug eyed.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting rid of my angel eyes if you want them at a cheaper price. They work fine. I have 8000k xenons in them which i may remove, but PM me if you want my smoked angel eyes.
          Recent Rebranding!!
          Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
          E30 SM62/S62
          E30 M60 V8
          E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
          Instagram.com/garageaholic
          Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

man get both! but from a better source...it can work if you like it... look at the color pink (female associated color).........worn by males..not me ..but some guys wear pink..lol ill just go with the O.G red...comprende?
            Operation S/C E39M5.:woowoo:

Comment

I Like angel eyes personally, Im going to do euro smilies with my own aftermarket angel eyes not the ebay ones that are all connected and, i will make it look good. If i didnt feel i could, i wouldnt waste the money, also how can you say they are rice-ish they are originated from bmw, yeah maybe from a 5 but they look nice on any round bmw headlight hands down especially the 6000K + . So therefore you call me a ricer and ill call you a judgmental prick with no taste whos afraid of change and falls in line with everyone else. But i dont mean that because i dont know many of you personally. I feel if everyone on here met up and had a couple of beers in them...there would be some serious fists flying.
              sigpic

Comment

IMHO, angel eyes look like shit on E30's.

kr

Comment

Originally posted by Dibo718 View Post
                  I feel if everyone on here met up and had a couple of beers in them...there would be some serious fists flying.
                  hahaha I doubt it, everyone is tough behind the computer... But very few actually have any balls in person. I'm sure its no different on R3V.

Comment

Working...
                  X