Where to get eS/iS fog light lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get eS/iS fog light lenses?

As title stays, I'd like to find a place that sells them. I have part number off of original glass insert, but I can't find anything. 50 26-259-00.

Any help? any ideas?

PS: those are the fog lights for my the front spoiler in my sig.

I am looking for them too... with the black buckets for them aswell...
    e30sport.net
    '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
    '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
    '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Arn't es and IS fogs different? I'm looking for IS fogs and I remember there was a review of the cheap ones on ebay, which seemed the most cost effective way of getting IS fogs unless you buy the covers from the dealer.

Comment

'87 325is are liek the '86 325es fogs
        e30sport.net
        '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
        '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
        '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

I got buckets, but glass is pitted to hell and on one side it's even cracked. I got buckets, I just want lenses themselves. I heard that m635csi had same fog lights, but I can't seem to find those either. I installed BAJA lights in my last eS spoiler, and they looked somewhat decent but not perfect. I'll have pics of them.

I was wondering if Hella 500/520 were same dimensions.

Comment

All of the late 6ers that had the front valence had the same fogs. I think that one older volvo model also used them, or at least something of a similar size made by hella. They are no longer in production; at least not under the same part number. Best bet would be finding something of a similar size and making a bracket or buying them used out of a junkyard.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Y not just order new lense assemblies by themselves? They were $26 each about 10 years ago.

FYI, same exact lenses used on the 84-85 318/325 under the bumper.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I'd gladly order them from stealership, but what's the part number?

Last known part number on them was: 88-88-5-000-232 and this is out of a paper catalog from June 1989.

Comment

and since I'm so cool:!: I just called dealership and spent a few minutes cross referencing all known numbers and TADA.

Current part number is 63-12-1-468-173 and they are $184.80 each. Thanks for help, but fuck stealership.

Comment

Parts guys are idiots, when it comes to older cars. They quoted u for the complete spoiler mount assembly. You just want the lense P/N 63-12-1-468-159

$59 each.

The more I search, the cheaper the prices get. They are $50 each at KO performance.
                    Last edited by reelizmpro; 04-08-2009, 02:31 PM.
                    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

$100 isn't too bad, but still a lot, especially when they look odd along smileys.

Wonder if Hella 530 would fit into housings, or if Hella ever made separate lenses.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                        http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/...0M%33%20%20%20

Parts guys are idiots, when it comes to older cars. They quoted u for the complete spoiler mount assembly. You just want the lense P/N 63-12-1-468-159

$59 each.

The more I search, the cheaper the prices get. They are $50 each at KO performance.
                        63-12-1-468-159 So talked to Crown BMW one more time, and they have them in stock :). List on lenses is $63 a piece, which is still a lot, but hopefully with some discounts and what not, I'll be able to get them around $50 as well.

Thanks for the right part number :D

Comment

Working...
                        X