So...out of necessity I'm alarm shopping...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jean
    replied
    So what happens when your glock gets stolen? Lots of paperwork? Is it even ok to leave it in the car?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    You didn't turn the lock to the deadbolt position?

    Leave a comment:


  • nadodude111
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • deansbimmer
    started a topic So...out of necessity I'm alarm shopping...

    So...out of necessity I'm alarm shopping...

    So, some waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles(s) jimmy sticked into my car last night and stole my iPod and Glock while I was home upstairs. Goes to show you that you can't have anything nice anymore, even in the 'nice' neighborhoods... Literally the first time it has stayed outside overnight...Seriously.... Thank God they didn't touch my stereo. My plan worked- the CD43 and oem install appearance didn't attract any attention there...

    I want a security/entry system with a fob that doesn't looke like it came out of the ricers-haven catalog. I've seen the Scytek G20 and it seems to have the basic features I need/want with an oem appearing fob. I'm rarely more than a hundred yards from my car and just want to be aware if its in trouble. Had an alarm gone off last night, they wouldn't have made it out of my yard with their limbs intact.

    I want the same features you'd find on a new BMW, with maybe the additional possibilities of window rolldown or lights-on.... Is the G20 my best choice?

    I wish there was a system with a micro wide angle video camera that would start recording as soon as the alarm was triggered. That would be awesome...

    Oh, and I've seen the hooligans that did it... Apparently were casing our area last week. Cops: No proof-no care.
Working...