Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got Bass? Spring box build is here! E34s too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Bass? Spring box build is here! E34s too!

Guys, this is absolutely the LAST time 10" boxes will be shipped for $200....and if you are east of the Mississippi, you have to add $10.

Sorry.

Anyway, there are 2 12" boxes 80% done, 10 10" boxes 85% done and wood pre-cut for the E34 box, like CorvallisBMW STILL hasn't posted decent pics of.

Both 12" boxes are reserved, but I still have time to do more.

If you have been thinking about a sub, NOW is the time.

I will be working temporarily in Bremerton, for a few weeks, helping a friend open his shop, make a few bucks and help him find an installer. This may be the last batch until well after April, and let me tell you, my S50 swap takes priority over building boxes.

I think when the sawdust settles a little, I will snap a pic or three of the progress.

Paypal is stereoinstaller1 AT gmail DOT COM

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

If possible I would like a 12" box for e34, i have a polk db 12" sitting in a box and 4channel amp as well. Have you already posted pictures of what the e34 boxes look like etc?
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Nope, but I would have to re-design, might have to be down the road a bit. Lemme see what I can do...that shop hung its sign today, I don't have much time.

EDIT: Jean, if you want, I can do a 1.5 cubic foot sealed box for your E34. Makes more sense for a DB12 anyway, they sound like ass ported.

For you, $200 shipped. Pay me!

I can do it this weekend ONLY.

LF
      Last edited by StereoInstaller1; 02-17-2011, 10:19 PM.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Pay the man Jean. First CD to be played for any luke box is 'Temples of Boom'

Comment

If you are in Bremerton we need to meet up!

Comment

Luke - pm sent

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

No Backseat

Hey where did it go?

Leather Strip Down

Armrest out

:woowoo:

Comment

man it's been over 8 years since my last non oem system.... ha. someone post some e34 sub box pictures!

Comment

PM Darin, his was the final prototype of the 10" box, yours will be a bit deeper, like 8" instead of 6".

Either way, same deal. Flush against the ski pass, 100% sealed into the car.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Keeping this on top.

Closing SOON!

Comment

PM sent
                      1988 E30/S50...now with S52; Track
                      1994 Miata R; ES Solo2
                      1998 Lexus LX470; Wife (Slee'd anyway)
                      2002 BMW 530i; A+ Commuter
                      2002 BMW 325iT; Sport/Premium 5-speed
                      2011 21' EconoTrailer

Comment

Originally posted by stereoinstaller1 View Post
                        100% sealed into the car.
                        epic!

Comment

Guys, get on this!

Closing SOON!

Comment

Hey luke I pmd you on bimmerforums. I will take a normal 10 inch for the e30 and a e34 box built for a 10 image dynamics IDMAX. Just respond to my BF pm with the details on the e34 box and then I'll paypal you! Thanks bud!
                            Team Hybrids

Comment

Jeeze, call me out why don't you?? :)

I'll snap some photos tonight and put them in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X