Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got Bass? Spring box build is here! E34s too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey luke, i shot u a quick pm regarding the IDQv3 for the e30 box and the IDMAXv3 for the e34 box.
    Team Hybrids

Comment

email is best, or facebook.

You haz my emailz.

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

cool done
        Team Hybrids

Comment

C'mon guys, get your paypal out!

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Can you recommend me a 10" sub that will fit the box? If you're 10" boxes are $200 shipped I'd think I'd have around $100 to spend, any advice would be appreciated. I can paypal you tomorrow :) I just don't know what would fit / or be a good bang for the buck.

Comment

A bunch of 10" subs will fit in this box. The sub that's in question here is like a $500 sub that no one has "laying around". What I think isn't being made clear here is that Luke's box makes nearly the shittiest component you can run sound really fucking good.

Seriously.

PM the man and I'm sure he could recommend something. Hell, read thru some of the spec's he's listed and find a sub in the range you're looking for. Plenty to choose from in the ~$150 range.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by the fil View Post
                Can you recommend me a 10" sub that will fit the box? If you're 10" boxes are $200 shipped I'd think I'd have around $100 to spend, any advice would be appreciated. I can paypal you tomorrow :) I just don't know what would fit / or be a good bang for the buck.
                The Infinity Reference makes incredible bass in this box, I have done several.

There are LOTS of woofers that absolutely kick ass in this box. An easy way to tell if it is gonna sound good is in the spec sheet. Look for a Qts under .35 (.4 is pushing it) and a Fs under 32Hz, it will sound great if you hit those 2 specs.

I am starting to think wheelhop might have tuned his setup wrong. He seems to think his $50 woofer does not perform as well as a $500 woofer...yet his buddies all think he is crazy...Hmmmm.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Putting this conveniently back on top of your page!

Closing SOON!

Comment

Hmmm. Only sold 1 E34 box so far...isn't this a 5 series forum?

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                      Hmmm. Only sold 1 E34 box so far...isn't this a 5 series forum?
                      hey luke did you post this on the e34 subforum in BF.c?
                      Team Hybrids

Comment

No, I was told I couldn't.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                          No, I was told I couldn't.
                          WHAAA?? Just put it in the E34 for sale section. Why the hell would you not be able to? The guy who made the skid plates here did some for the e34s and put a thing up, same with a dude the made cup holders. Just make a new post with some pictures so you won't have to link it to this r3v thread. Maybe they just meant throwing up links. Worth a shot! We have a very active group over there
                          Team Hybrids

Comment

Originally posted by darrenforeal View Post
                            WHAAA?? Just put it in the E34 for sale section. Why the hell would you not be able to? The guy who made the skid plates here did some for the e34s and put a thing up, same with a dude the made cup holders. Just make a new post with some pictures so you won't have to link it to this r3v thread. Maybe they just meant throwing up links. Worth a shot! We have a very active group over there
                            bf.c is *very* aggressive about taking its cut.
                            2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
                            2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
                            1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
                            1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
                            - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
                            1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
                            1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
                            Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post
                              bf.c is *very* aggressive about taking its cut.
                              Yeah well I'd try it. It's no different than the guys in the e34 sub forum that made skid plates and cup holders and the like. Worst that can happen is a warning. ANd I'd doubt that would happen.
                              Team Hybrids

Comment

"VacMan" is a good buddy of mine, he is a mod over there.

He said I should not, so I will not. Makes sense, huh?

Buuuuuut...if you guys whored out shots of my shit, I would love it!

Maybe when www.bimmerboxes.com gets live I can pimp that in my siggy or something.

I should get busy on a logo, huh?

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                                X