No announcement yet.

New from GAS: E30 Touring Subwoofer Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the box this morning, very happy with the quality. These trunks have an obnoxious step in them that make a normal box hard to fit and has to sit much further out, so happy Luke was able to to build something to deal with that step flawlessly. Anything else would have looked awkward, this however fits great and I retain all use of my trunk and access to spare. The only option for a touring. /endinfomercial

Comment

Originally posted by danny View Post
      luke prolly knows what he's doing dawg.
      +1

now let's hear it.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      ---------------------------------
      89 E30 S52
      ---------------------------------
      Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Very nice !

Where is the Amp ? on the box or remote ?

Pierre
        1988 E30 ALPINA B3 2.7 #224/257 Made in Buchloe

see more : http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=71686&referrerid=12460

Comment

looks good, still don't get it though. why have a touring if you're going to eliminate so much usable space?

I had a box built for my spare tire well and put the amp in the side storage compartment
          Originally posted by blunt
          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Amp rack is going in the storage compartment on the right, out of sight was the only option. I didn't buy a touring for practicality because I don't intend for it to remain my daily. I want something unique and I love the lines on the touring so this one being swapped was a no brainer for me. Also, a box in the spare well wasn't an option. I wanted sound quality and I knew it wouldn't measure up.

Comment

Working...
            X