Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by treff-7 View Post
    LOL!

I have no amp on my speakers and I'm ok with it for now. One thing is for sure: they don't come even close to the sound quality I'm getting out of the GAS subwoofer!

Luke! Please don't hurt me! :puppy:
    LOL...DIE!!!!

Did it work? You dead?

(get an amp, life is too short for shitty sound!)

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Nope! I decided not to listen to anybody today!
      (My wife is an exception however! I don't really have a choice there...)

I'm just about to finish the subwoofer install. It's been a journey so kinda wanna take a break from it for a while.

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
      LOL...DIE!!!!

Did it work? You dead?

(get an amp, life is too short for shitty sound!)

Comment

Damn, this looks super in depth but i am sure the end result is all worth it.
        sigpic
        TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
        FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
          Damn, this looks super in depth but i am sure the end result is all worth it.
          I am doing installs on a Cali road trip, leaving in just a few days (4th or 5th? Not certain yet).

I will bring the box down with me, I will be in my ratty old Astro van.

If you are interested in talking about my doing the install, give me a call: 360 BMW-4840

Figure roughly $450 in labor, you supply all materials.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Luke, are you going to be in Socal anytime soon? Bimmerfest, perhaps? Want to install a system but hesitant to do it myself...https://imgflip.com/gif/8iwcz

Comment

Why yes I am!

Lets talk, I am gonna send you a PM.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Thanks for the DIY, Truly sounds better and more responsive for my subs. Taking some pictures to help others for idea's.

Comment

Vert Subs

Hey Luke. I would like to come down sometime and hear one of the vert systems in action. Possible free next Sunday but not sure yet or if that would even work for you. Or if you know someone in Seattle that has the setup you make I am always available here. Just like to see and hear one before I commit to anything,

John

Comment

Originally posted by jswest69 View Post
                    Hey Luke. I would like to come down sometime and hear one of the vert systems in action. Possible free next Sunday but not sure yet or if that would even work for you. Or if you know someone in Seattle that has the setup you make I am always available here. Just like to see and hear one before I commit to anything,

John
                    Well, I don't own a vert, so coming to me would be kinda pointless... But maybe a client of ours in Olympia might wanna show off, or the one up in Bothell, I am sure a demo is easily arranged.

Thanks, and likely easier to arrange via text or Facebook. The cell is 360 BMW 4840, hit me up any time.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Would love to see one of these in person in the SF bay area sometime…

Comment

Working...
                      X