Looking for info on the "econometer boost gauge" although for oil pressure

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • butters
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsbark26
    Didn't the M cars come with an oil pressure gauge where the econometer is in the 3 series? Or was that an oil temperature gauge?
    Had to look that up, but indeed the E30 M3 had an oil temp gauge rather than econometer.

    Leave a comment:


  • dogsbark26
    replied
    Didn't the M cars come with an oil pressure gauge where the econometer is in the 3 series? Or was that an oil temperature gauge?

    Leave a comment:


  • Varinn
    replied
    Im interested in this, maybe he would do something like a group buy? I'd love to replace my econogauge with a more useful meter. Volts, oil pressure, oil temp, post up if he responds to you

    Leave a comment:


  • whodwho
    replied
    You should be able to PM him here, doesn't post much but visits

    Leave a comment:


  • Looking for info on the "econometer boost gauge" although for oil pressure

    I have a bad oil pressure switch and instead of replacing it, I'm going with a digital VDO sender that will double as output for a gauge.

    Oil pressure is too vital not to monitor... but I really hate the idea of a fugly gauge in my interior. I like george graves' digital gauge, not sure if he still makes them though. which brings me to the econometer alternative - I've found the thread on e30tech, but there's no contact information for "justrack" and I can't use my account, it's been pending for quite awhile now. justrack are you on here? anyone know if I can get an oil pressure version of the econometer?
Working...