what do you know about them? let me here it

-adam

MTX = garbage.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
      MTX = garbage.
      what about MTX amps? are they better than alpine V12's?

Comment

Originally posted by MattM20
        Originally posted by Jordan
        MTX = garbage.
        what about MTX amps? are they better than alpine V12's?
        Only if you are on insane amounts of drugs.

MTX is lowbrow audio equipment

Comment

MTX was good.

Better buy can be found for the price.

I had MTX subs for a year though.

Sold it.

Comment

well i have thunder6000's now and they shake the shit outta anything nearby so i dont believe that mtx subs suck

-adam

Comment

Originally posted by backlife
              well i have thunder6000's now and they shake the shit outta anything nearby so i dont believe that mtx subs suck

-adam
              You seem to be under the impression that quantity is some sort of substitution for quality.

Have you ever owned any W3/6/7 JL subs?

Comment

He beleives that defening sound measures a great sub no matter how distored it gets.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

I had 2 MTX Thunder 4000s in a bandpass box. They got loud. Vibrated the shit out of anything and everything and you could hear me for a little bit.

Then one day after listening to some of my stuff on my dads home system i realized that everything sounded different, it sounded better, sure my MTX's got loud but the SQ was lacking.

Now I have one 12 w3v2 its just as loud but sounds so much better, cleaner, tighter, lower, hits faster.

MTX's will get loud.

Sold it.

Comment

im not saying thaqt they are good because they are loud im saying they are way better than my sony xplode and are better than alot of subs out there. im not saying that they are the best im saying that i think they are good subs. also, they dont distort they play anything i put in my cdplayer nice and clear with a good hearty thump. and jordan where do you get "You seem to be under the impression that quantity is some sort of substitution for quality." that from where did i say that im not getting 2 more subs im changing them im still only going to have 2.

-adam

Comment

Look Backlife, Its clear you are not and never will be a audiophile... so just buy whatever is cheap and does it for you.

Comment

Alpine

I gotta Alpine MRV-T1507 which use to power two Infinity 12.1 prefects till I melted the voice coils. no wits just sitting around doing nothing. I also have an Apline MRV-F407 powering my speakers which are just a pair of Infinity 605 reference componets

Comment

look jordan, i am still learning about car audio i dont claim to be an audiophile but i would like to become one ive been reading alot about ohms and bridging watts voltage current shit like that so at least im trying it not like people are born knowing a ton of shit. im not claiming i know a shitload but i do know some shit. if you guys think mtx is garbage what do you think of audiobahns products i might get some of their subs?

-adam

Comment

Audiobahn is the same deal. Looks good, gets loud, low SQ.

MTX is not garbage per say. Its just not high end.

Xplod is burning crap on a stick.

Really car audio comes down to what you like and how you like to hear it.

Sold it.

Comment

who makes good subs then?

-adam

Comment

Working...
                              X