X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five5peed
    replied
    Originally posted by Slybeanx View Post
    Just browsing through this section looking for ideas and found this. I talked to Luke through his company FB account. Told me he just sold a batch of boxes and was planning on making another. Since I know nothing about audio systems i'm probably gunna roll w it.
    Do it! He is good people. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Slybeanx
    replied
    Just browsing through this section looking for ideas and found this. I talked to Luke through his company FB account. Told me he just sold a batch of boxes and was planning on making another. Since I know nothing about audio systems i'm probably gunna roll w it.

Leave a comment:

• hillbarry
    replied
    To think that this out of control thread started when I asked if anyone knew how to get hold of Luke Fisher and turned into a character assassination is stupid. I don't know George Graves but you come off like a pompous ass. Check yourself buddy.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    I'm civil. :)

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Keep it civil.

Leave a comment:

• Five5peed
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves View Post
    A "drop in subwoofer box, that one size fit all" it isn't tunable.
    Anything can be tuned with a DSP Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Five5peed; 09-01-2019, 12:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    I'm totally comfy here. No holes have or will be dug.

Leave a comment:

• Five5peed
    replied
    I make e30 stuff, and have never really made too much money on it, except for once 10 years ago when I was really trying - I have other income BTW. I do it for fun and occasionally the extra e30 money when she needs it. So sue me. As far as an internet bully.....do you like goats? Have any plans on making an aquarium? Or a 1000 hp m10? You pope the tire? Can I interest you in a plate of Sandy Eggo Waffles? Have you ever spray painted a engine block. Do you like blue painters tape????? You've created a fake account.
    Keep digging a hole Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by Five5peed View Post
    You are an internet bully. Wise choice for a business owner.
    I make e30 stuff, and have never really made too much money on it, except for once 10 years ago when I was really trying - I have other income BTW. I do it for fun and occasionally the extra e30 money when she needs it. So sue me. As far as an internet bully.....do you like goats? Have any plans on making an aquarium? Or a 1000 hp m10? You pope the tire? Can I interest you in a plate of Sandy Eggo Waffles? Have you ever spray painted a engine block. Do you like blue painters tape?????

You've created a fake account.

Leave a comment:

• Five5peed
    replied
    You are an internet bully. Wise choice for a business owner. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    You rock on with your ad-hominem attacks there cowboy.

Leave a comment:

• Five5peed
    replied
    A "drop in subwoofer box, that one size fit all" it isn't tunable. Luke was selling candy coated turds.
    You seem like some kind of special, George Graves. Melania has initiatives for folks like you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    A "drop in subwoofer box, that one size fit all" it isn't tunable. Luke was selling candy coated turds.

Leave a comment:

• Five5peed
    replied
    Yeah, weÂ’ll thatÂ’s like your opinion-man... IÂ’ve heard slot of good stuff sound like ass. Everything can benefit from a proper tune-which IÂ’ve done with his convertible solution. It sounds excellent! Prior to this, I tried 3 different setups and the bass vanished anytime the car was going over 25. This is clear and up front bass at 80mph. ThatÂ’s my experience...

Leave a comment:

• dlmrun2002
    replied
    I got a chance to listen to one of Lukes sub boxes and being a sound engineer I was not that impressed. I've owned a JL audio sub box built by JL audio that had 3 8w6's subs that have dual voice coils and the wiring is parallel series to run at a 3 ohm and they sound 10x better then a Luke box. 95% sub boxes suck anyway.
    dlm ny country

Leave a comment:

Working...
X