Radar/Police Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • browntown
    replied
    it is possible to pick up laser hitting the car in front of you. But yeah, I have a v1, but on I-5 where the State PO-PO love their lasers, I keep it around 5-10 over.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill-B
    V1 Ftmfw

    x4 on the V1 ..... and for the record no detector is good with detecting laser since as soon as you detect the laser signal the cop already knows how fast you are going.. They are instant and can not pick up the signal from other cars being targeted like regular radar signals

    Leave a comment:


  • kencopperwheat
    replied
    V1 is great for everyday driving... still doesnt do shit for lasers, which is what cops mainly gun with from the side of the road.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bill-B
    replied
    V1 Ftmfw

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    v1....

    Leave a comment:


  • jerods87e30
    started a topic Radar/Police Detector

    Radar/Police Detector

    What's a good, solid police detector that has excellent range, variable frequencies, alerter, and blocks/scrambles their radar display? ...Currently in the market...
    thanks,

    -J
Working...