No announcement yet.

Alpine Sub/Amp Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, true true... CDA-9833 right? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's around $470 installed here. Don't get ripped off if u buy one man.
    '91 E30 M42 DIAMANTSCHWARZ

Comment

Dude, I was refering to the 9835. The 9833 is around $500, yeah.

Comment

OH, hahaha.

I just came back from ABsound, they're charging me $757.99 for the CDA-9833 and install for my Black Widow alarm. I kinda shat myself when I heard the price, but... I guess that's standard? I hope it is atleast LOL

Comment

That is HIGH.

But install is a very sensitive issue, and if they are a reputable shop then you can't really argue with it. I feel the old phrase "you get what you pay for" is really, really true when it comes to car electronics labour. I'm still trying to solve issues from a shoddy alarm install over a year ago.

Comment

Yeah, I've always heard that for alarm systems, you have to get the best of the best. ABsound are suppositely one of the best around here, so I went with them. My brother did his car a few years ago and he was pleased with it.

Yeah, it was pretty steep, $470 for the deck including install and wiring harness, $10 for antenna adapter, and about $170 for the labour for the alarm, including starter kill, keyless entry and door pins I think. Plus tax, it came out to that much :(

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedMunky
              Yeah, I've always heard that for alarm systems, you have to get the best of the best. ABsound are suppositely one of the best around here, so I went with them. My brother did his car a few years ago and he was pleased with it.

Yeah, it was pretty steep, $470 for the deck including install and wiring harness, $10 for antenna adapter, and about $170 for the labour for the alarm, including starter kill, keyless entry and door pins I think. Plus tax, it came out to that much :(
              I noticed that you are in Richmond, have you checked out BoyzClub Audio, I believe its Minoru Rd. I had my compustar 2wfm system installed there once, they are very helpful guys.
              ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Yeah, my friend's dad actually knows the owner or something. I was gonna go to them because I heard good things but unfortunately, they don't hold Alpine decks.

Comment

Working...
                X