Haunted Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haunted Lighting

Yesterday I finished swapping my front diving board for a PB, and noticed the turns were a bit funky.

Driver side would blink when I hit the lever, but would not light steady when I wasn't turning. The passenger side works fine.

Driving home from the shop my warning light for all the lights in the back came on, lic. plate lights, brake lights, rear lights all went out. I checked and verified the brake lights were working, but the check lights were right about everything else. Then my gauge cluster went dark.

Can anyone think of anything I may have knocked loose while splicing the new connectors for the PB turns? Something that would affect the complete opposite side of the car, and the interior as well.
    The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

sounds like a bad connection, splice etc, that caused a fuse or the headlight switch to blow. Could be countless things though. Thats the fun of wiring :)
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
      sounds like a bad connection, splice etc, that caused a fuse or the headlight switch to blow. Could be countless things though. Thats the fun of wiring :)
      I checked all the fuses with a test light, I'll be going over power and grounds tomorrow.
      The Keystone Killers

Comment

Connector 103 under the steering column was lose. Problem solved.

I don't know how it became lose, as the lights all worked fine before the swap. Oh well.
        The Keystone Killers

Comment

Working...
        X